Options

Replies

• bettacheckyoself
    Options
    tumblr_meezp6HqI61rix6p2o1_500.png
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    when taking your daughter into school, and the receptionist says "Oh honey, your sister can't sign in for you, your mom has to do that" and you're feeling pretty damn proud, then your daughter LOUDLY exclaims in a disgusted voice 'That IS my MOM. Jeez"

..........thanks dear daughter...i was feeling pretty young and pretty for all of 5 seconds
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    when you are at your daughters saturday afternoon Tae Kwon Do class with your small son, sitting with the other parents and drinking a diet coke, your son asks you for a drink and you tell him no, and he replies in a very loud voice "why? is there alcohol in it?"

^ Thank you so much. I needed a belly laugh. :flowerforyou:
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    We had a secret Santa exchange at work. Just before the party, I hurriedly wrapped my gift, wrote a Happy Holiday message in the card, and placed both under the communal tree. When the recipient got my gift, she first tried to guess who the giver was. Somebody called out. "Look at that handwriting! That's from a GUY for sure!"

:embarassed: All I could do was mumble "Um, no, it's from me." Awkward...
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    When you meet someone from the Internet in person and realize they weren't actually making goofy faces in their pictures.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    When you very enthusiastically greet someone you recognize from a distance, then realize as you get closer the reason they were giving you an odd look is because they're actually not the person you know :embarassed:
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Accidentally answering the phone when you're having sex and then when you're done your mom calls you back and asks if you are ok because it sounded like you were hurt.... >.<

How do you accidentally answer the phone in this activity???? LOL> You made my day.. Great chuckle.
    The phone was on the bed and i leaned on it! I quickly realized I had done this when I heard a faint sound of someone saying "hello!??!" I quickly hung up and had to of course answer when she called back in a little while and I made up some excuse as to why I sounded like I was hurt. hahahaha
  • devynmariee
    Options
    When you're working out and you fart hahhahahahahahahahahahhhaahaha
  • wonderfulboodad
    Options
    When you're working out and you fart hahhahahahahahahahahahhhaahaha

Or it happens when the Chiropractor is adjusting you and you steam boat whistle and peel the paint from the walls.
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    When you call the numberthat you don't recognize, but you missed a call from on your cell phone. Then your home phone rings. Then you hang up your cell phone to answer your home phone and there is no one there. Then you pick up your cell phone again and call that number again. Again your home phone rings. Then you hang up the cell phone again and answer your home phone only to realize you've been prank calling yourself:laugh: :blushing:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    when your sleeping over at your friends house and you wake up cause someone touches your *kitten* and her brother is all cuddled up to you in his sisters bed with his sister and you in the bed!! .. and he deserved that punch in the face!

Never again did he even get to close to me! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    When you meet someone from the Internet in person and realize they weren't actually making goofy faces in their pictures.

Yeah I just literally spit water on my screen!! Hahahaha
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    or when a friend runs in to a meeting your in with your boss and another co-worker (who's crying) and says "your phone was ringing, it's your ex husband (who is in prison), I didn't know what to do so I answered it and accepted the cal"l:huh: :ohwell: at least it got me out of the akward meeting:laugh:
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    When we are standing outside talking to the neighbor (in December) and my 2 and a half yr old nephew stuck his hands down my shirt to keep them warm. I pulled them out but he gave the neighbor a pretty good look at my cleavage. *face palm*
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    When the gynocologist/assistant who does your breast exam tweaks your nipple and makes a little "boop" sound at the end....

....that one was extra awkward+weird.
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    When your eating out and your kids ask very loudly if the food you are eating fits into your calories <3

You made me laugh! Been there and silently thought how awkward, but didn't laugh til now!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I have 2 work ones with the SAME director:

Looking at this site when he walks up (down and to the left :ohwell: ) http://gay90s.com/

HAHAHAHAHA. I've been to the Gay 90s. Lololol.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    When the gynocologist/assistant who does your breast exam tweaks your nipple and makes a little "boop" sound at the end....

....that one was extra awkward+weird.

OHHH.....MYYYY.....GOOOOOSH. I would completely die if this happened to me. It wasn't a guy doctor, was it????
  • Brenda_1965
    Options
    Just tighten those tummy muscles and do it quietly. If it comes out loudly, lift your legs so they can't identify your shoes? At my work they are one toilet rooms. Thank goodness!
  • Brenda_1965
    Options
    When you call the numberthat you don't recognize, but you missed a call from on your cell phone. Then your home phone rings. Then you hang up your cell phone to answer your home phone and there is no one there. Then you pick up your cell phone again and call that number again. Again your home phone rings. Then you hang up the cell phone again and answer your home phone only to realize you've been prank calling yourself:laugh: :blushing:

This one made me laugh out loud!

Ok here's mine. Your superintendent comes to your classroom to commend you for a job well done. You are sitting, and at perfect eye level, his fly is gaping open.

I stood up as quickly as I could... Just imagine if he realized it was down before I got up!