Rude/mean people on here

Options

Replies

• justmyalias
    justmyalias Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm hangry . . . maybe they were too . . .

it's "hongree"
    geesh

; )
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    People Suck.
    The End!
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Most people have some kind of inferiority complex, and when they flame other people for not doing things well, misspelling, or falling off the wagon, it makes them feel better about themselves.
    Do you know what people are mostly?

But every once in a while you meet a kindred spirit, one of the few kind people in this world who act as a candle shining the light.

Personally I love them, they make the candles look SO much brighter.
  • jewol
    jewol Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. Too many people see this as a venue for showing how clever they believe themselves to be. The best policy, I suppose, is to consider the source and ignore it as best as you are able. Meanwhile, look for the people who are here to improve their health and who are supportive.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    This post again. :yawn: *headdesk*
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    beating-a-dead-horse-call-me-maybe.jpg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    two more pages, and this will roll over, and no longer be in my "recent posts"
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    two more pages, and this will roll over, and no longer be in my "recent posts"

That's what I'm waiting for. LOL! :laugh:
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    beatingadeadhorse.gif
  • IamBlackMamba
    Options
    JUST BREAK UP!
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    hedonism-bot-the-internet-has-bored-me.jpeg
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Next time, just send me a pm instead of this public embarrassment. Calling groups of people out on the message boards is against the terms of service. This could be seen as offensive to mean people or those who have a sense of humor and perspective.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Next time, just send me a pm instead of this public embarrassment. Calling groups of people out on the message boards is against the terms of service. This could be seen as offensive to mean people or those who have a sense of humor and perspective.

Excellent point, sir! But you lose again... the OP has already been called out for hypocrisy in this thread.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Excellent point, sir! But you lose again... the OP has already been called out for hypocrisy in this thread.

I can't read 19 pages. I have meanness to spread.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I kind of like watching people make an A’ hole of them self’s, it show who they really are, and if you respond to them just remember there’s no way to win against people like that. Did anyone see Survivor this week where Abi insists that neither Lisa nor Skupin can win, and when Skupin tries to respond, she calls him "an idiot once and a moron twice" right before she was voted off. =)
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    OMG thats awful!! How dare they! Is there not a way to report these people? They are internet trolls and they are every where, so sad that people have the time or the low morals and standards to do this, its bullying plain and simple and your right to point it out x
  • kazmurphblin
    Options
    sounds like another troll jumping in with a negative comment - tut tut tut
  • kazmurphblin
    Options
    they are idiots! And they are not being called idiots to their individual faces to cause offence to them are you a troll?
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    This thread needs some happiness.

dZ4Gs.gif
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    they are idiots! And they are not being called idiots to their individual faces to cause offence to them are you a troll?

Your so mean!! Waaaaahhhhh!