Rude/mean people on here

Options

Replies

• kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I think this post needs to be made. I just saw a thread where one person made fun of someone for misspelling words. I also saw one person call someone "retarded" yesterday. How is that motivating or supporting someone? It doesn't matter what message board it was on, there is no place for it here. This is a website that people join in order to get healthy, get fit, make new friends, and gain motivation for reaching their goals. There is absolutely no reason for people to be mean to others on this site (or in general).

Thanks. I hope everyone agrees.

Hi, Purdy! I see this nonsense all over the internet, especially on news article comments. That and non-related comments was why I left AOL for Yahoo. But I see the same nonsense in Yahoo, too. It's usually much better on strictly-moderated sites, where the moderators don't put up with that sort of nonsense.

But you're right: being mean or making fun of someone for misspellings isn't helping. Enough already!

Theyare internet TROLLS with nothing better to do, and I dont mind seeing it brought up every day on here on anywhere else, we dont tollerate bullying in schools or our work place it shouldnt be tollerated on a site like this least of all!! xx
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    363bz5.jpg
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Amen to that!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    mean.jpg

Seriously, boo fracking hoo, are we done with this mess yet?
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I agree, I am personally a very bad at spelling. For the simple fact that I work in accounting and don't need to use the written word often. So When you don't use something you start to lose it. Besides this is not english class it is simply a place to encourage people. So if you misspell a word or two so what. Nuff said.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Why are people so mean?

Why do birds suddenly appear
    Every time you are near?
    Just like me,
    They long to be,
    Mean to you.

Karen Carpenter was skinny fat
  • kazmurphblin
    Options
    I agree, I am personally a very bad at spelling. For the simple fact that I work in accounting and don't need to use the written word often. So When you don't use something you start to lose it. Besides this is not english class it is simply a place to encourage people. So if you misspell a word or two so what. Nuff said.

this is not an English lesson, so that means we are not at school, these trolls should get a life... and stop trying to internet bully other people... sad sad sad sad ppoeple! oooppss my spellign nof so goooood!! ;)
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Calling people idiots? Hypocrite
    Calling people hypocrite? Idiot

30404760.jpg
  • kazmurphblin
    Options
    mean.jpg

Seriously, boo fracking hoo, are we done with this mess yet?

judging by your reply and the ammount of replies you have posted Im guessing your a troll?? I bet if I read all your other 1000+ replies it would all be the same negative crap... your alone in your room...sorry your alone
  • NorthwestPA
    NorthwestPA Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this message. :smile:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

this is not an English lesson, so that means we are not at school, these trolls should get a life... and stop trying to internet bully other people... sad sad sad sad ppoeple! oooppss my spellign nof so goooood!! ;)

I agree! The twelve years minimum spent to teach you to communicate effectively through writing was just for kicks and giggles.
  • kazmurphblin
    Options
    they are idiots! And they are not being called idiots to their individual faces to cause offence to them are you a troll?

Your so mean!! Waaaaahhhhh!

you didnt answer the question? trogladite
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

The degradation of the English language occurs when people stop caring about the correct way to use it. We might as well go back to the days of Old English when people could spell things how ever they wanted to because no one could read anyway.

That's a win for literacy!
  • kazmurphblin
    Options

I agree! The twelve years minimum spent to teach you to communicate effectively through writing was just for kicks and giggles.

nope but the lifetime that some peoples parents teaching them manners was wasted, I bet they *kitten* n giggle about that every day or maybe not depends on weather your an educated fool or not
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    they are idiots! And they are not being called idiots to their individual faces to cause offence to them are you a troll?

Your so mean!! Waaaaahhhhh!

you didnt answer the question? trogladite

I am thoroughly entertained by your trolling of the trolls to prove a point that trolling is bad. Please, carry on.

Also, Firefox has spell check as a default so you get a red squiggly under any word in a post that maybe misspelled.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    internet-fight1.jpeg
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

nope but the lifetime that some peoples parents teaching them manners was wasted, I bet they *kitten* n giggle about that every day or maybe not depends on weather your an educated fool or not

See! I wish I could talk with you, but unfortunately, it's a bit difficult to understand what you're communicating.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    internet-grammar.jpg
  • strawberryangel
    strawberryangel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!!
  • kazmurphblin
    Options

The degradation of the English language occurs when people stop caring about the correct way to use it. We might as well go back to the days of Old English when people could spell things how ever they wanted to because no one could read anyway.

That's a win for literacy!
    people are on here to better their quality of life, not be graded on their IQ, its not a spelling test, its a motivational website for people who want to improve their health and well being trolls and bully's should not be tollerated at all ;)