• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!!

AWOMEN!!!
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I agree, I am personally a very bad at spelling. For the simple fact that I work in accounting and don't need to use the written word often. So When you don't use something you start to lose it. Besides this is not english class it is simply a place to encourage people. So if you misspell a word or two so what. Nuff said.

this is not an English lesson, so that means we are not at school, these trolls should get a life... and stop trying to internet bully other people... sad sad sad sad ppoeple! oooppss my spellign nof so goooood!! ;)

I agree! The twelve years minimum spent to teach you to communicate effectively through writing was just for kicks and giggles.

nope but the lifetime that some peoples parents teaching them manners was wasted, I bet they *kitten* n giggle about that every day or maybe not depends on weather your an educated fool or not

See! I wish I could talk with you, but unfortunately, it's a bit difficult to understand what you're communicating.
    Sorry about that maybe youd get it better if mi spleellinng wwaasss bbeter
  • raleywpr
    raleywpr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I has been said by many therapist that people who are mean and rude are actually people who fear knowing who they really are... So they react in those type of reactions...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I agree, I am personally a very bad at spelling. For the simple fact that I work in accounting and don't need to use the written word often. So When you don't use something you start to lose it. Besides this is not english class it is simply a place to encourage people. So if you misspell a word or two so what. Nuff said.

What? I'm not quite comprehending. I'm an auditor who majored in accounting and I do nothing all day at my job aside from attempt to clearly and concisely articulate the documentation that i need from others and an interpretation of my conclusions. I do misspell words quite frequently, and I anticipate quite a few people on my "friends" list to call me out on it when I do, it's humorous.

Where is everyone's sense of humor?!? I actually had one twatwaffle tell me one time that she couldn't take me seriously because I have my food diary set up like a hobbit (I think the actual wording went "well I can't take anyone seriously who uses the term 'snacksies' in their food diary"). I thought that was hilarious for how nonsensical that statement happens to be and responded with "that's okay, because I can't be offended by anyone who has neither a working comprehension of the hobbit and lord of the rings or a sense of humor." Damn, why does everyone have to take everything so ****ing seriously?
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    I has been said by many therapist that people who are mean and rude are actually people who fear knowing who they really are... So they react in those type of reactions...

you went to see many therapist?

why you do this to me Dimmy? why?
  • kazmurphblin
    Options
    they are idiots! And they are not being called idiots to their individual faces to cause offence to them are you a troll?

Your so mean!! Waaaaahhhhh!

you didnt answer the question? trogladite

I am thoroughly entertained by your trolling of the trolls to prove a point that trolling is bad. Please, carry on.

Also, Firefox has spell check as a default so you get a red squiggly under any word in a post that maybe misspelled.

ahh you acknowledge your trolling thats step 1
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    ever drink baileys from a shoe?
    *kitten* creepy, my friend, *kitten* creepy.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    people are on here to better their quality of life, not be graded on their IQ, its not a spelling test, its a motivational website for people who want to improve their health and well being trolls and bully's should not be tollerated at all ;)
    The assumption that everyone is on this website for the same reasons you are is a gross generalization and I feel both marginalized and discriminated against as a result. I'm only here to learn from ACG good places in Jersey to stop for food on the terrible drive that is NY to DC. Your experience-ism should not be tolerated at all!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I think this post needs to be made. I just saw a thread where one person made fun of someone for misspelling words. I also saw one person call someone "retarded" yesterday. How is that motivating or supporting someone? It doesn't matter what message board it was on, there is no place for it here. This is a website that people join in order to get healthy, get fit, make new friends, and gain motivation for reaching their goals. There is absolutely no reason for people to be mean to others on this site (or in general).

Thanks. I hope everyone agrees.

no, this post DIDNT need to be made again.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

this is not an English lesson, so that means we are not at school, these trolls should get a life... and stop trying to internet bully other people... sad sad sad sad ppoeple! oooppss my spellign nof so goooood!! ;)

The degradation of the English language occurs when people stop caring about the correct way to use it. We might as well go back to the days of Old English when people could spell things how ever they wanted to because no one could read anyway.

That's a win for literacy!
    people are on here to better their quality of life, not be graded on their IQ, its not a spelling test, its a motivational website for people who want to improve their health and well being trolls and bully's should not be tollerated at all ;)

That's still not really an excuse for being lazy.
  • Miss_Hiker_Pants
    Miss_Hiker_Pants Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Those people are out to get others upset with their comments on purpose. "trolls" I figure that they are so miserable, the only way to feel better about themselves it to hurt others, or waste their time trying to start an arguement.

Just ignore them. You don't have to work with them , live with them or deal with them in your personal life at all. It's the internet. Just scroll past them.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    they are idiots! And they are not being called idiots to their individual faces to cause offence to them are you a troll?

Your so mean!! Waaaaahhhhh!

you didnt answer the question? trogladite

I am thoroughly entertained by your trolling of the trolls to prove a point that trolling is bad. Please, carry on.

Also, Firefox has spell check as a default so you get a red squiggly under any word in a post that maybe misspelled.

ahh you acknowledge your trolling thats step 1

I not yet begun to troll! But I am amazed and impressed by your passion and fervor in battling the forces of darkness.
  • kazmurphblin
    Options
    There is absolutely no reason for people to be mean to others on this site (or in general).

Thanks. I hope everyone agrees.

Good luck to you in your efforts to make everyone in the world a nice person by starting a thread.

good luck
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Seriously, boo fracking hoo, are we done with this mess yet?

judging by your reply and the ammount of replies you have posted Im guessing your a troll?? I bet if I read all your other 1000+ replies it would all be the same negative crap... your alone in your room...sorry your alone

Judging by your apparent level of boredom in answering every post in the same moronic way, I'd say you were the one in your room. I'm at work, waiting for my virtual Linux machine to compile and build the website so I can check in my code, so I am spending my waiting time being endlessly entertained by all the whiners and wankers. Oh, like you! Welcome!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Everyone shut up and eat a cookie.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options

I know who I really am. I'm actually really mean and rude. I like to call it snarky :wink:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    baby jesus
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    grentch_violin_animation.gif
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of naughty people who can expect a big pile of reindeer s*** in their stockings for Christmas....