Rude/mean people on here

Options

Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Sadly, there are a lot of people that use the internet that seem to have nothing but time on their hands to make sarcastic/nasty comments to other people.

These people hide behind the anonymity of their computers...what is more sad is that `they` probably in the real world are a little sad and friendless and find internet bullying/trolling is the way to improve their own status in their `own world`

But there have been many posts on MFP with the same question and ultimately they fall into `popcorn n bacon` that is that the threads attract the very type of person that you don`t want to attract.

If the world was a nice place we wouldn`t have wars.

You can always click on the `ignore` feature to not have to read some of the more `unsavoury` replies
    That's right! Stop anonymously and meanly calling people names and insulting people, you sad friendless pathetic unsavory bullies! We have to be nice to each other! So agree with me and stop being such d-bags!!!

robot-dance_gif-anime-090820.gif
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thank you for changing the human race. No one has thought of this tactic before. Ask and it shall be done.
  • mshendo0
    Options
    I agree...and another thing, I feel that who ever is on this site making those type comments need a reality check ....take a look in the mirror, because apparently your the one with the issues. Just ask yourself...... Does ridiculing someone else make you feel better about yourself at the end of the day?
  • mshendo0
    Options
    I'm just saying!!!!!!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying!!!!!!

Only 3 posts, 2 of which are on a Rude/ mean people thread? So, you speak from what? Your vast experience?
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Oh Lord it's BACK!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    0ea252ec_113727d1194053211-es300-a-c-or-cabin-filter-change-97-01-holy-thread-revival-batman.jpg
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    'Course it's back. People are still being mean!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    In a world where *kitten* and Viva La Bam are considered humor, , ,

You have a time machine and you choose to go back to the year 2003? Not so ambitious
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    16 pages huh? I guess this horse just keeps trying to get back up.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Why are people so mean?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    lettuce prey
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm hangry . . . maybe they were too . . .
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • I certainly agree. I saw this type of thing too and wondered why people would dis those who would be supporting them. I guess that people who are unhappy with themselves may take it out on others. Let's ignore negativity, shall we?
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Why are people so mean?

That picture is terrifying
  • ToniChansNewLook
    ToniChansNewLook Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Really? That's strange. Every topic I've seen on this forum has been nothing but support or truthful logic. That's would I would expect from a site that promotes motivation and support. If I wanted mean-spirited insults and trolling, I'd go to 4chan.

Then again, I'm either being naive or I'm just not looking hard enough.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I guess that people who are unhappy with themselves may take it out on others.

I'm extremely happy with myself.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I guess that people who are unhappy with themselves may take it out on others.

I'm extremely happy with myself.

Me too and sometimes I like to utilize sarcasm to entertain myself.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Being mean against mean people is mean....
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Why are people so mean?

That picture is terrifying

What did I do to you? :-(