Rude/mean people on here

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    YALL ARE FORGETTING A VERY IMPORTANT DEMOGRAPHIC!

those of us that are only motivated by tough love, that want ZERO squishy warm and fuzzy when we are full of BS and in our own way.

huffs.

I think that you represent the epitome of what I have posted...maybe I am wrong maybe I am right, who knows?

Go for it!

Wait! Yoovie is the epitome of what you have posted?

tumblr_mb7295U1IX1rvcs9ao1_400.gif
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    back to the original topic-AGREED

but yes,tough love is one thing but we all know and have read A LOT of rude comments.

Sometimes I need to be abused slightly in order to pull my head out of my posterior.

le shrug.

maybe it's cause Im not one of those people that needs my hand held. Or I should say- rather, Im not one of those people that has ever HAD a hand to hold, so having people warmly coddle me makes me wretch.

Ask me if that's really all Ive got or if Im just acting like a weakling. Ask me I'm leading people on by letting them think im an awesome exercise machine, when I KNOW I am only giving 10%. Ask me if I'm so self absorbed that I cant even get out of my own head long enough to do what I know damn well I should be doing.

Don't say there there its ok.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    And another thread will be locked in 5.....4......3.......2.......1....
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    To OP, agreed. I try and keep my speech positive on here, however, when I catch myself sounding maybe not so nice I just erase and reword whatever it is I was originally writing. You can correct someone's error, but still do it in a positive way.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Please cite examples of how Im this bch that terrorizes new people.
    We have security footage.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    How have I not heard about this #thongthursday?
    #MirrorMonday (take a pic of yourself in the mirror)
    #TittyTuesday (take a pic of your cleavageage)
    #AssWednesday (take a pic of your derriere in a tight pair of pants)
    #ThongThursday (take a pic of your buttfloss)
    #FriskyFriday (take a frisky pic of some sort)

I thought there was some Friday MFP thing involving boobies.. this is getting confusing..
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

but yes,tough love is one thing but we all know and have read A LOT of rude comments.

you think those people would have the balls to call someone out to their face like they do in threads?

NOPE

I hate this thought process. Sure there's people who feel more freedom on the internet, but many of us are who we are regardless of a computer screen. I'm very vocal about ignorance, bigotry, etc. I call people out for hypocrisy, ignorance, inaccuracies, etc. I've done it at work, I've done it with family, I've done it in classes, etc.

I'm the person that you people in school either applauded for saying something to someone no one else would (which has happened to me several times), or hated because I was saying the things you didn't want to hear.

You must be around many non-confrontational people.

tumblr_lme7z9Imgt1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty much just being me as well. Some people can't deal with all my awesomeness. *shrugs*

I'm_Awesome!!!.gif
  • yoovie
    Options

gif or git out
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options

Sometimes I need to be abused slightly in order to pull my head out of my posterior.

le shrug.

maybe it's cause Im not one of those people that needs my hand held. Or I should say- rather, Im not one of those people that has ever HAD a hand to hold, so having people warmly coddle me makes me wretch.

Ask me if that's really all Ive got or if Im just acting like a weakling. Ask me I'm leading people on by letting them think im an awesome exercise machine, when I KNOW I am only giving 10%. Ask me if I'm so self absorbed that I cant even get out of my own head long enough to do what I know damn well I should be doing.

Don't say there there its ok.

Girl, you are most awesome. Some people can't take or don't really want to hear the truth. The want rainbows and glitter farts. Haters gonna hate.
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    Unfortunately, there are rude people everywhere, including here! People are people.. Just ignore it and focus on yourself and motivating others.

Like a wise man once said to me:

"Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate"
  • Tryinonemoretime
    Tryinonemoretime Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    The first time I posted a question on here I got some very nice people who tried to help but............I got way more of people being smarmy and rude and they just kept posting and posting and posting. I guess they thought they were funny. I finally posted a "Thank You" for all the help hoping to put a stop to the rude remarks, but a few few people just kept on and on and on. I will NEVER post a question or ask for help again on any of the Community Boards.
    I WILL however post a reply now and then hoping it helps someone.
  • yoovie
    Options
    The first time I posted a question on here I got some very nice people who tried to help but............I got way more of people being smarmy and rude and they just kept posting and posting and posting. I guess they thought they were funny. I finally posted a "Thank You" for all the help hoping to put a stop to the rude remarks, but a few few people just kept on and on and on. I will NEVER post a question or ask for help again on any of the Community Boards.

were you asking how to drink water? :tongue: just curious! hahahaa
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

That's too bad. It really is. My first day on the forum, I found the ignore button. I've been happy here ever since.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    gif or git out
    1906815_o.gif
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Same happened to me. I had a question I really needed an answer to. Got dozens of "you are not a special snowflake" Kind of remarks. Never asked another question on the board. I try to get things answered by my friends or I google. Never ask for help on this website.
  • yoovie
    Options
    gif or git out
    1906815_o.gif

um YOURE the one that terrorized ME
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options

tumblr_me9b29wn4j1qzwh14o4_250.gif
  • yoovie
    Options
    Never ask for help on this website unless you already tried researching on your own, were unable to understand the answers you found, or you do understand them but are unsure how to implement them into your life. Then you come on MFP, search the old forums and see if there is an answer. Then you ask the most knowledgeable people on your friends list. If you still havent found your answer, it's best to ask someone at the gym and you can post it in a status message to your entire friends list and maybe someone will surprise you.

If none of this helps, then you can try your luck here in the open forums, but word your question so that people know specificially what you are trying to accomplish. Even if it's just attention you need. You can post a topic saying, my self esteem is low today and I really want yall to tell me Im pretty... and people here will give it to you directly.

fyp :flowerforyou:
  • yoovie
    Options

tumblr_me9b29wn4j1qzwh14o4_250.gif

again.. im obviously the blonde on the bottom.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You are sooooo right OP.
    I try to be soooo helpful everyday!
    Just some on here are soooo hurtful.
    I cried earlier today:cry::cry: