Rude/mean people on here

Options

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    OMG you guys. This is Like, Real Life.

It is REALLY hurtful when someone living hundreds of miles away from me, that I will never know in "real" life makes me feel dumd for not knowing what a NSV is.

So hurtful...

NSV?

Need Some Vagina?
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    is-this-real-life1.jpg
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    looooooooooouuuuuddddd nooooooiiiiiisssssseeeeeeesssss

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

It is REALLY hurtful when someone living hundreds of miles away from me, that I will never know in "real" life makes me feel dumd for not knowing what a NSV is.

So hurtful...

NSV?

Need Some Vagina?

Ha!!
  • JennaM222
    Options

So hurtful...

NSV?

Need Some Vagina?

LOL

Love Oral Licking hahahahahaha
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

So hurtful...

NSV?

Need Some Vagina?

LOL

Love Oral Licking hahahahahaha

:love: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Now GET OUT!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I would be the one that is open to discussion?
    Perhaps you are confusing being "open to discussion" with "agreeing with my opinion". Plenty of folks have opined in regard to the topic. Some have agreed with you, plenty have not. There is not a lack of discussion in the thread.

I have not stated an opinion just an observation??

You have observed that several people have disagreed with you in this thread, but yet you have not been prevented from voicing your opinion. So how exactly have you observed that opinions have been surpressed?

Are only those that agree with you allowed to participate in the discussion?

Because that kind of sounds like that is what you meant.

There has not been a disagreement only people that have voiced negative observations.

I do not want to fall into the type of person that the OP was questioning??
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Why are there always 2 question marks at the end of your statements?

Not being snarky just curious.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    looooooooooouuuuuddddd nooooooiiiiiisssssseeeeeeesssss

:laugh:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I would be the one that is open to discussion?
    Perhaps you are confusing being "open to discussion" with "agreeing with my opinion". Plenty of folks have opined in regard to the topic. Some have agreed with you, plenty have not. There is not a lack of discussion in the thread.

Bingo! And by that definition, when someone doesn't "agree with my opinion" they are trolls. The epitome of whining is to call people who disagree with you a troll.

Can you explain this a little further?
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options

Plus, why are there questions marks after what appear to be statements, rather than questions? It's a bit confusing as we discuss things.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    It's the way life is, toughen up. This is good practice for the real world, we can't all live in a TV Land, Leave it Beaver sitcom. There are mean folks out there... folks that hate puppy's, penguins, trees, and fat people.

To me the snark-y and mean are less of a problem than the perpetual whiners. Nothing works for them, they are the exception, and though they can't open their food diary or swear to "honesty logging" everything they stuff into their pie-hole they seem to really need someone to commiserate with.

It is possible to have a medical reason for weight retention, but the odds are super low.

If you think you are one of those people, see your doctor and then take his advice. Besides, it's lifestyle change for a life time that will work, nothing less. When I see comments about difficulty with the holidays and eating or after thanksgiving some gaining 5 or 10 pounds, you can tell no real lifestyle change is taking place. Every year from now on will have "those" holidays, better to deal with them now and going forward.

Other than that, as a rule it seems "most diets work, people are the problem.":smile:

uh..........Sorry, but everyone likes penguins.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m991rgNwkr1qzz332o1_500.gif
  • JennaM222
    Options

Plus, why are there questions marks after what appear to be statements, rather than questions? It's a bit confusing as we discuss things.

maybe they think this is the "Questions only" thread
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    this is an internet forum, you get all sorts, you will need to take the good with the bad :ohwell:
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I think you're fine. Some people are assertive about their rights to be arrogant and snarky. Yep, it's their right. It's also my right to feel sorry for them because they are so negative and seem to get a lot of their self-worth by acting condescending to others on a support site. *golf clap*

I mean, just look at how many people with thousands of posts needed to take time out of their busy posting days to berate you for asking for better etiquette and esprit de corps. I'm just glad I don't have to work with them. Imagine them in meetings. *shudders* Half of them are probably at work right now or maybe even in a meeting while they're reading this.

Yes, I'm being hypocritical by saying mean things about them. I'm cool with that.:bigsmile:

Hahaha! you big meanie! ;)
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    agreed 100%
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    agreeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

maybe they think this is the "Questions only" thread

HA! you forgot the stupid apostrophe! :devil:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    People get offended on the Internet?!?!

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif