Rude/mean people on here

Options

Replies

• BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Bingo! And by that definition, when someone doesn't "agree with my opinion" they are trolls. The epitome of whining is to call people who disagree with you a troll.
    Can you explain this a little further?
    Please, allow me to take a stab at this.

There is a tendency among many here, to label anyone that voices a dissenting opinion as a "troll". In internet terminology, a troll is someone that attempts to goad someone into an argument or make them angry. Simply voicing a differing opinion is not "trolling" or "bullying". Unfortunately, many here do not grasp that concept.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I would be the one that is open to discussion?
    Perhaps you are confusing being "open to discussion" with "agreeing with my opinion". Plenty of folks have opined in regard to the topic. Some have agreed with you, plenty have not. There is not a lack of discussion in the thread.

I have not stated an opinion just an observation??

You have observed that several people have disagreed with you in this thread, but yet you have not been prevented from voicing your opinion. So how exactly have you observed that opinions have been surpressed?

Are only those that agree with you allowed to participate in the discussion?

Because that kind of sounds like that is what you meant.

There has not been a disagreement only people that have voiced negative observations.

I do not want to fall into the type of person that the OP was questioning??

Wow! So let me get this straight. Anyone who's opinion is different from your is not disagreeing with you, but instead is posting a negative observation. Those people are somehow hindering others from participating in discussion. Therefore, they should not be allowed to post, but that 'observation' should not lump you into the same category as the type of people the OP posted about.

Well let me share my 'negative observation'. You are a hypocrite!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Why are there always 2 question marks at the end of your statements?

Not being snarky just curious.
    Plus, why are there questions marks after what appear to be statements, rather than questions? It's a bit confusing as we discuss things.

maybe they think this is the "Questions only" thread

LOL That is the only response that would make sense.
  • kjsupermom01
    Options
    I totally agree!
    We are all here for the same reason-to get or stay healthy.
    If you insult others it only goes to show how emotionally hurt and broken one is. Bless them , forgive them and move on if you can.:smile:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options

Plus, why are there questions marks after what appear to be statements, rather than questions? It's a bit confusing as we discuss things.

There are 2 question marks because it happens to be very confusing. ie the statements made don`t make a lot of sense?
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Stop whinning everyone is mean the world is full of asshats and penguin ****ers just dance :D

Seriously if your SO upset by what someone said use the BLOCK button :)

Tell that to the children of the sudan

26379681.jpg
  • kjsupermom01
    Options
    why do u care??????:wink:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

There are 2 question marks because it happens to be very confusing. ie the statements made don`t make a lot of sense?

Ah, I see.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Seriously. Who cares if there are 2 or 20 question marks. It's just a question. LMAO!
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Seems like every couple of months someone posts one of these my-feelings-are-hurt threads and everyone dissolves into a middle school name calling session. Seriously, if someone makes a comment you don't like, then ignore that person. I tend to tell my own children that several times a day....why is it that adults don't understand that?
  • kjsupermom01
    Options
    Wow ,lol
  • twinketta
    Options

Maybe it is the `stop being snarky at new people` thread?
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Stop whinning everyone is mean the world is full of asshats and penguin ****ers just dance :D

Seriously if your SO upset by what someone said use the BLOCK button :)

Tell that to the children of the sudan

26379681.jpg

Awesome..and cute...win win
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    Are you not sure whether the statements don't make a lot of sense, or are you sure that they don't make a lot of sense? The question mark at the end of what you wrote would lead me to believe that it is a question, and you are not sure.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Maybe it is the `stop being snarky at new people` thread?

And who are you to dictate how people should think and act?
  • FiveElevenClimb
    Options

No, you are wrong. Your statements make absolutely no sense.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options
    Seems like every couple of months someone posts one of these my-feelings-are-hurt threads and everyone dissolves into a middle school name calling session.
    Again, please point me to these alleged threads where people are calling each other names!

Please do not reference this thread, as any and all of it has been done in the name of satire.
  • twinketta
    Options
    Bingo! And by that definition, when someone doesn't "agree with my opinion" they are trolls. The epitome of whining is to call people who disagree with you a troll.

There is a tendency among many here, to label anyone that voices a dissenting opinion as a "troll". In internet terminology, a troll is someone that attempts to goad someone into an argument or make them angry. Simply voicing a differing opinion is not "trolling" or "bullying". Unfortunately, many here do not grasp that concept.

Well WTG you! good job!
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Well WTG you! good job!

I feel like the poodle is trolling us... >.> ROFL
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    Options

Well WTG you! good job!
    Wait a minute... You're trolling me, aren't you?