Rude/mean people on here

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Normally, I would say you need to toughen up, but you're right. Mean people can be so MEAN. Just recently, I was called he worst stalker on MFP and it hurt. It just hurts so bad.

Stalkers have feelings too. Even the bad ones like me. OP, could you pass me some tissue?

A-box-of-tissues-001.jpg

(Sorry I had to use a few. I got called a mean name too.)
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I changed my mind. You are absolutely 100% right. This is a community where I should feel universal support for anything I say or do, as long as the goal is to get skinny. /smh at rude people.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I'm writing a Psych paper on this. :/

me too sweets, me too. ;)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Nobody should have to worry about getting rude comments on their posts on this site.

Cuz fat peoples is the friendliest peoples on eart.

tumblr_m360ggBSkH1rsaqlvo1_400.gif

twitch
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Unless it's for a fitness tip, you can correct someone POLITELY and give them advice. But don't call them names!
    Honestly, how often has anyone seen name-calling in the forums? It's pretty rare. Folks opine, agree, disagree, rebut, but I rarely see name-calling. When it does occur, everyone (even the trolls and folks with senses of humor) calls them out.

Chuzma
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I for one want to join the fray! Yay! We are cleaning up the internet. From this day forward, every post will be nothing but kittens, bows, and flowers. Welcome to Nirvana. Looking back, I will be able to tell everyone "I was there!"
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m65r79SEpe1r9xjxoo1_500.gif
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Unless it's for a fitness tip, you can correct someone POLITELY and give them advice. But don't call them names!
    Honestly, how often has anyone seen name-calling in the forums? It's pretty rare. Folks opine, agree, disagree, rebut, but I rarely see name-calling. When it does occur, everyone (even the trolls and folks with senses of humor) calls them out.
    Chuzma
    2133335_o.gif
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I should probably keep my mouth shut on this one.... but most of the people who are "domineering" or "rude" are the ones who have 1,000+ posts and have been around for a long time. I'm not excusing their behavior, but I'm thinking their attitudes are so harsh because they've read the same posts, complaints, questions, etc a thousand times. That would get annoying, but in their own ways I think they're trying to help.

There is, however, NO reason for name calling, especially the "R" word. Just throwing that out there.

And the grammar police are pretty annoying. I have an English degree but I don't feel the need to flame someone because they mixed up two letters.

:flowerforyou:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Where do all of these people live where everyone is nice and supportive?
    As many of you know I am raising an army and those are the places I plan to attack first.

They live on Walton's Mountain....it's lovely there.....
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    OK - haven't headed out and seen the responses, but yes, there are rude people on the internet. block them.

or send them to me - i need more like-minded friends :D
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    u-mad-come-at-me-bro.jpg?w=468

OMG!!! That is sooo cute!!!........ What were we talking about?
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Where do all of these people live where everyone is nice and supportive?
    As many of you know I am raising an army and those are the places I plan to attack first.

They live on Walton's Mountain....it's lovely there.....

good night, john boy... [BLAM!]
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    There is, however, NO reason for name calling, especially the "R" word. Just throwing that out there.

:flowerforyou:

Raspberry Ketones.
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    I for one want to join the fray! Yay! We are cleaning up the internet. From this day forward, every post will be nothing but kittens, bows, and flowers. Welcome to Nirvana. Looking back, I will be able to tell everyone "I was there!"

You forgot some commas. "I, for one, want...."
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I think the OP just called all fat people retarded

Another example of someone with a lot of posts making snarky comments!

Is there really any need for it?
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Another example of someone with a lot of posts making snarky comments!

Is there really any need for it?

Do you really need to ask this? Don't you already know the answer?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Mean people suck.

Why you so angry?

26960953.jpg
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lk3kifDdhu1qcw282.gif
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I think this post needs to be made. I just saw a thread where one person made fun of someone for misspelling words. I also saw one person call someone "retarded" yesterday. How is that motivating or supporting someone? It doesn't matter what message board it was on, there is no place for it here. This is a website that people join in order to get healthy, get fit, make new friends, and gain motivation for reaching their goals. There is absolutely no reason for people to be mean to others on this site (or in general).

Thanks. I hope everyone agrees.

Ahhh. . to be young again!. .