The Friend Request Gauntlet

Options

Replies

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Furthermore I don't understand why people get so butthurt over the friend accepting methods of others.

I don't want every single MFP member in my business and with some of the drama idiots cause, some caution isn't a bad thing.

Preach! Melodrama mamas need not apply!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I analyze their spirit guides to see if they sync with mine...I mean who wants spirit guides that don't get along, right?

My spirit guide can beat up your spirit guide.

But he won't.

he won't because they are spirit guides with benefits...
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I guess to actually answer the question instead of only peddling Sauron's good word, I'd have to say A. I really don't care all that much why someone wants to be or not be my friend on here, although it is nice to know why. I don't think I have ever deleted anyone. I know I have been deleted by several people, but whatever, I guess it just meant I wasn't right for their list. Why worry so much about it? I am here for me...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Furthermore I don't understand why people get so butthurt over the friend accepting methods of others.

I don't want every single MFP member in my business and with some of the drama idiots cause, some caution isn't a bad thing.

I never understood it, either. All the threads about how awful it is that people ask for messages or whatever. Um, clearly, that is not a friend for you, so don't request. Why the need to complain about it?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Blood & urine sample

wait a second..... was I the only one required to give a seven sample?
  • wonderfulboodad
    Options
    A
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I analyze their spirit guides to see if they sync with mine...I mean who wants spirit guides that don't get along, right?

My spirit guide can beat up your spirit guide.

But he won't.

he won't because they are spirit guides with benefits...
    How YOU doin'?
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    B & C usually....

This may be my new favorite word... "douchecanoe"!
    I usually don't accept if they have no message unless I've seen them around and liked their posts.

I don't add them if they say something creepy or have 300plus scantily clad teenagers in their FL.

I don't add if they use the words 'weight loss journey', 'inspirational Moms' or 'my hubby.'

I don't accept if they have no head, no profile pic or only one picture that looks questionable.

Simple really!!! Be funny, have a photo, don't be a douchecanoe!!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Blood & urine sample

Damn auto correct...... anyways.... you know what kind of sample you made me submit Brett.....
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    DGAF.....in that order.......\m/
  • omanitshann
    Options
    I usually accept, and then i check out there profile, and if they seem strange or have an eating disorder I delete
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I have to check them out to see if they have naughty tendencies or have a streak of smart *kitten* in them...if the answer is no...then I am less likely to add them at this point
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Blood & urine sample

I had to give Brett a seven sample also....
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Blood & urine sample

Hate you guys...
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I look at their friends list. f you already have 300 friends, you're probably all set already.
    I don't want a feed full of every tom, d!ck and harry being bummed because they ate a bag of chips last night and put on a pound of water weight. I'm a weird dude and I don't click with everyone.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Blood & urine sample

Hate you guys...
    "aw man.....what's in the boooooxxxxx!!!! what's in the BOX!!!!!!" \m/
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    A. I'm not a "friend collector" and rarely send friend requests but I have a lot of friends, because I accept everyone. Most of them don't have messages, I just assume they think I'm awesome and go on with my day.

I also don't delete people, because who cares? I've only deleted one person and that's because she was a c u next Tuesday. :happy:
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I pretty much add everyone. If they turn out to be a POS, I delete them. But...I do look at the profile.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I look at their friends list. f you already have 300 friends, you're probably all set already.
    I don't want a feed full of every tom, d!ck and harry being bummed because they ate a bag of chips last night and put on a pound of water weight. I'm a weird dude and I don't click with everyone.

sick-weirdo.jpg
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    What kind of sick weirdo are you?!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Attack ships, on fire, off the shoulder of Orion.

I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the tannhauser gate.

. . . and all these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.