MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    seriously.

"Real Women" have curves
    Only dogs want bones
    "Real" Moms dont have flat tummies
    "Real Moms" stay home with their kids
    "Real Women" blah blah blah

females are the most hateful alienating groups ever. And there is a very specific demographic at the heart of it - and sadly, it's moms that hate the most. Which really is totally unfair to other women. Yall have a husband who loves you, healthy children crawling all over you - and they just sit in front of the internet judging people.

I cant understand why they are not the ultimate happy ladies on earth... i mean - they won, right? According to them they did it right.

breaks my heart every day seeing this pattern continue :(

Im a mom... My husband didnt love me and was cheating on me for 2.5 years.... my son has a heart condition and is frequently sick.... but yes he does crawl all over me and i love him to peices....

Im just pointing out that this is a very generalised and not very accurate statement :) but i get where you are going with it

I think its women in general we are just very negative people whether its directed at ourselves or at other people...
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    the next person who says women are hateful, jealous, alienating, negative, etc. is going to get a serious smack down.....

a smack down of some WOMAN-LOVING.

Really?!!?!?! Because I'm surrounded IRL with women who BLOW ME AWAY. They pick me up when I'm down. They hold me when I cry. They make me laugh. They support me. We support eachother.

I just really don't know this world in which y'all in live where women are so horrible.

I feel really sorry for you.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    the next person who says women are hateful, jealous, alienating, negative, etc. is going to get a serious smack down.....

a smack down of some WOMAN-LOVING.

Really?!!?!?! Because I'm surrounded IRL with women who BLOW ME AWAY. They pick me up when I'm down. They hold me when I cry. They make me laugh. They support me. We support eachother.

I just really don't know this world in which y'all in live where women are so horrible.

I feel really sorry for you.

I think you just summarized karma....
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have no hope then...I am a Grandma

You are the sexiest Grandma I have ever seen
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of two and have a flat stomach. This was after two c-sections, too! Yeah...I also have some battle scars, but I wear them with pride. Being a mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and no one will make me feel like crap because I have some scaring here and there. We are amazing ladies....ALL of us! Be proud!!! :)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Nom nom nom brains....
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two!!
  • mgram2
    mgram2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old. I have stretch marks. And I look the way I do in my profile pictures. Enough said.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I'm not only a hot mom, but I'm over 40! So there! I have six pack abs and yes, I've given birth!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I think you have to be a mom TO be hot!

Well that sucks. Too bad for me, I guess.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I knew before opening the thread that it would involve that picture lol. Sooooo tired of seeing that because there's one girl on my FB friends list who posts it all the time and she's barely a mom. She gave birth, sure, but she hasn't really "earned her stripes". Her mother spends more time with the kid than she does.
  • Betty_Canada
    Betty_Canada Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    or that you have to justify stretch marks with babies...

Yep. This.

Not a mom.

Don't want to BE a mom.

Covered in stretch marks from just being plain old fat that will be there even if I lose another seventy to eighty pounds.

Just from plain old being FAT. Fat. It's a word. It's not a sentence or a judgement or a dismissal.

And I don't have to feel ashamed of my body because I'm NOT a mom and I happen to have stretch marks.

So there. *raspberries the Internet*

=Betty=
    (PS: Someone mentioned a high waisted bikini. WANT!! Would make a good target suit. Where does one get?)