What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,192 Member
    something odd happening with the newest pages? They're not displaying. Only in this thread, I can see other threads just fine.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,848 Member
    We went back to the taco menu soft launch, partly to spare me some weekday cooking duties.
    vjta6slcof9h.jpeg
  • acpgee
    @mjbnj0001
    I am having the same problem. If I scroll back to page 1205 I can see posts.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,889 Member
    mjbnj0001 wrote: »
    something odd happening with the newest pages? They're not displaying. Only in this thread, I can see other threads just fine.
    acpgee wrote: »
    @mjbnj0001
    I am having the same problem. If I scroll back to page 1205 I can see posts.

Something in the background is directing the link to pages that don't exist yet - in the future. I found content by working backwards to an active post. I'm guessing it will get fixed eventually.

It's happening on some discussions for me and not for others. Odd indeed.
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited September 12
    Yep, on the long multi-page threads like this one. I was afraid it was gone, so glad could find it checking backwards... 8 pages back this time.

Picked up the last ingredient fresh baking powder today for the focaccia. Looked at the video again, which was followed by her very similar ciabatta bread. Looking forward to trying both.

Did more Naan mini pizzas for dinner; torn rotisserie chicken, canadian bacon, veggies. Found some smaller naans at 150 cal, 25g carbs that are 1/2 the size of the prior larger rounds, so did not need to cut in 1/2.

MFP calced about 445cals, 35g carbs for this all told if i remember correctly.

90a20ky59c8w.jpg

6ccw8j5gy9b8.jpg
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,500 Member
    There is something wrong here. The bookmarked replies are not showing up even though the site says they are there.
  • acpgee
    I got home at 19:55 and it took 20 minutes to get dinner on the table. It helped that I had sous vide several servings of eye of round roast beef on Sunday for a few hours and made gravy from the sous bag liquid and caramelized onion I keep in the freezer. So tonight I put some fennel in to roast in the air fryer, along with parboiled potatoes that the hubby peeled before I got home, and the beef to brown. Made a iittle green salad in the meantime with ranch dressing I keep in the fridge and candied pepitas we keep in the store cupboard.
    wyfhcgpzb094.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Well I guess we have to try to fill up those 8 pages. Here is my Friday night dinner out. Hubby thinks eating out on Friday makes the weekend feel longer. Our cheap but great neighbourhood place for maki rolls.
    b6md8osmd2ho.jpeg
    21u911duex57.jpeg
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,500 Member
    I finally went back far enough to be able see the latest posts. It's funny because I went to the start page and there were a lot of different posters then. What has happened that it seem like the same people post now? I really enjoy seeing all the food choices and am constantly looking up the ingredients. Thanks to all of you who keep this going.
    Carol in GA
  • acpgee
    It's weekend and nice that I don't have time pressure with respect to getting dinner on the table. Starter of tuna tartare followed by papardelle with leftover tomato sauce that's been lying in the fridge for a week. I made an effort with the starter to use up bits of leftover sauce we had lying in the fridge. The diced beets in the bottom layer was with some leftover Thai tamarind and lemongrass sauce. The diced avocado got mixed with some aji verde we had in the fridge combined with mayo. I used the Michel Roux BBC recipe for the tuna layer. Around the plate I drizzled around some tiradito sauce we had in the fridge.
    nyy9pyx8ofia.jpeg
    eab4245i0foc.jpeg
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 1,347 Member
    Meatballs, bowties over green beans & grated parm.
    6gs1crf9p1qn.jpg
  • acpgee
    Our flat is a focaccia factory at weekends.
    6dpb0bjibaex.jpeg
  • acpgee
    We went back to the taco restaurant nearby that was soft launching their new menu with a 50% discount. I tried the cricket patty taco. The crunchy texture was slightly disconcerting.
    75gefjon3jgk.jpeg
    xsy996o6evh7.jpeg