What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    That pizza looks amazing!
    Agree!

Agree too!

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Spirit of Jazz Cake - Red Velvet with kahlua. I don't usually care for red velvet cake, but this was really good.

tow6do7q6jev.jpg

I am pic quoting which is against the thread rules but I just wanted it here for emphasis...

I LOVE Red Velvet anything - but I am disturbed that when I look at this the icing looks either like an octopus or a spider (although way too many legs for either). I'm sure it was quite tasty though!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    And it better have been cream cheese.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Spirit of Jazz Cake - Red Velvet with kahlua. I don't usually care for red velvet cake, but this was really good.

I am pic quoting which is against the thread rules but I just wanted it here for emphasis...

I LOVE Red Velvet anything - but I am disturbed that when I look at this the icing looks either like an octopus or a spider (although way too many legs for either). I'm sure it was quite tasty though!

:D

• misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    How do you guys get the colors to look so good? My food is colorful but my pictures always come out so dull! Please help!! :)
  • mygnsac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ^ I usually have a lamp on the table. Light helps the pics.

Went to a Mediterranean restaurant today. My first. Was really good. Tilapia, rice, matzah balls, chicken kabobs, moussaka, green beans, salad, pineapple, pita bread, hummus, baba ganouch

cmof58caawjy.jpg
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    7yz2035n3jhb.jpg

Two eggs (unfortunately one wrecked :( ). Tomato, red bell pepper and cottage cheese. You can't see the layer underneath - mixed in with the egg whites are frozen mixed veggies (corn, carrots, lima beans, peas), jalapeño pepper, red onion and some nice ripe avocado.

Baked in a toaster, and the toaster set to broil for the last five minutes while I prepare lunch, to give the tomatoes and peppers a nice char. Everything else is just dark, not burnt.
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    We made fish baked in parchment paper tonight. Everyone got to pick their seasonings and vegetables and assemble their own packets. eae3ilpgrmmf.jpg
    dpzrsogqgv2s.jpg
    i4qzni5di4du.jpg
    zfodoeexn7gb.jpg
    js8wowckp3ts.jpg
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Rosemary soda bread, the best ice cream ever & a vat of mac & cheese.

mkhl87yuqoah.jpg
    va6vwv8bkm6u.jpg
    8ylwlst68g07.jpg
  • beckyandus4
    beckyandus4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • toppdogg93
    toppdogg93 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Homemade sesame honey garlic chicken was alot of fun cooking for the family!

pv6lmrfl4eub.jpg
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Apart from a bowl of porridge my only other meal today has been one third of this. It was delicious.

h8w5etrmxj32.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    *DROOL*
  • KTWands88
    Options
    I made tomato steamed smoked cod with Thai warm salad and chilli rice 77r9eoa3ne2x.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    We went to Marie Callendars today, my 50th birthday meal, and I was going to have something really caloric, but decided to order off the Delightfull menu instead. Rosemary chicken, broccoli, and potatoes. Yummy.

jj9bpg945l3o.jpg
  • MemFox
    MemFox Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    A few of my meals from the past week.
  • MemFox
    MemFox Posts: 35 Member
    Options
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Happy Birthday @mygnsac‌ !

• lavenders1623
    Options
    Bump
  • mygnsac
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @mygnsac‌ !

Thanks! :)

For dinner I had mixed the leftovers from lunch out (chicken, potatoes and broccoli) with some spinach and brown rice; cucumber; and strawberries.

x0yyo94thd5z.jpg