I'm sorry, but this is just wrong...

Options

Replies

• StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    One of my brothers eats raw onions the way I eat apples...now that is just wrong.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I've never understood chicken and waffles. I don't think of chicken as a breakfast food, I guess.

But then, hey, I can't talk. I'm a southerner who puts SUGAR on my grits. *braces for holy water*

OMG I was going to say exactly this! Only thing is I'm not Southern. Chicken and waffles is just... wrong! I agree with the poster who wrote about any syrup touching meat :sick: Also, the poster who mentioned the NOT rice pudding (or arroz con leche which is pretty much the same thing) rice thing. Sounds gross.

Everything else though? I'm from NY and I put ketchup and mustard on my hot dogs lol. I put cheese on eggs, sometimes ketchup (I don't really like them much and disguise them as best I can). I love pineapple on pizza, I put milk and sugar on my grits. The salad pizza someone posted a picture off looked delicious, my favorite Neapolitan pizza spot serves it with a knife and fork and it's heaven, I put ketchup and mayo on my bacon cheeseburger with lettuce and tomatoes, I put mandarins and nuts in my salad and the three cheese white mac n' cheese with the crusty, bubbly top layer is WAY better to me than the elbow macaroni American cheese stuff. Ew. *braces for holy water too*
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Sugar on grapefruit
    Seriously, eat a different fruit if you can't handle it!
    totally agree with this.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I love salt sprinkled on cold leftover meat. Not sure if thats considered weird. I also LOVE soy sauce on ham,chicken and turkey

I think the flavoured powder on popcorn is gross. like ketchup and jalapeno ect
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Putting sugar in coffee. Just wrong!
  • celestialbadger
    Options
    Tuna on pizza. Nonononononono. NO.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    People who pile a bunch of crap on a hamburger.
    It's a burger... all it needs is ketchup, mustard and onion.

yeah who decided putting a fried egg on a hamburger was a good thing? eew.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Putting sugar in coffee. Just wrong!

So much this.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've not heard of most of these, but I'm not in a rush to try any of them either.....
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    In Germany people prepare falafel in toast and serve it with yogurt (in some places, not everywhere). It makes me cringe.

Cream in coffee. WHY??? Also filtered coffee, I think it's a waste of good seeds.
  • Rachielous
    Rachielous Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

Editing to clarify I am NOT talking about rice pudding. I am talking about cooked rice with butter, sugar and milk poured over the mess.

People do that?!?!?!
  • Rachielous
    Rachielous Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    BBQ Pizza!

THE BEST!

I don't think you have quite understood the game.....
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Ever been to Cincinatti? That is all they do there!
  • nyemu
    nyemu Posts: 43
    Options
    This used to be one of my binge foods, if the rice is warm its delicious!

I guess it's the unprocessed version of rice crispies!:blushing:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    People who use cottage cheese when they make Lasagna... As in full fat full flavor lasagna. When from its voyage over from Italy did it change over from ricotta and mozzarella to cottage cheese?!?

Is Lasagna even truly italian? as in General Tso's chicken isn't really chinese... hah

AHHHH!! This!!!

tumblr_m0trmwH3Ax1qj0g1q.gif
  • emilynw10
    Options
    When the ketchup bottle is empty, my dad adds some water to get the last bits out. Makes me want to vomit. I'd obviously just skip the ketchup!

And I was surprised by a lot of things when I moved to Brazil. Hotdogs with mashed potatoes; cheeseburgers with beef, ham, egg, mayo, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, cheese, and chips; pizza with no sauce, but every topping you could possibly think of (my current favorite is corn, tomato, bacon, and mozzarella.... my husband prefers one with ham, eggs, olives, onions, green peppers, and mozzarella). I'm used to it all now, but in the beginning I wouldn't even eat it.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

Editing to clarify I am NOT talking about rice pudding. I am talking about cooked rice with butter, sugar and milk poured over the mess.
    I grew up on that. My mom always made it. DELICOUS!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Ketchup on hot dogs. I live in Chicago, that mess will get you the forever stink eye.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I grew up in the Mid-Atlantic and have NEVER heard or thought of putting pasta in chili.

Also to add to HeidiMighty

I love pineapple on pizza, but I take it one step further and my favorite pizza toppings are pineapple and jalapeno. Whenever I order it from a pizza place, they always say "that's an odd combination" or "never heard that one!"

OMG! I thought I was the only one! We order the hawaiian all the time, and add jalapenos to it. Blasphemous? Maybe. Delicious? Oh my yes.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Nuts and fruit in a dinner salad. Is it sweet or is it savory. Bipolar salads are terrible.
    YES THIS! I will not TOUCH a salad with fruit. Freaking nasty.