I'm sorry, but this is just wrong...

Options

Replies

• CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Adding ketchup to everything....yeah I like it with fries, burgers, etc but not in mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese or eggs! Ewwww...

In mashed potatoes? Mac n cheese? You've seen this??? :noway: :sick:

I absolutely love ketchup in my Mac n Cheese and on eggs. Not mashed though.....

The thing that really grinds my gears food-wise is when places use Mayo on burgers....most disgusting thing ever

For a while when I was younger I put mayo on hot dogs too lol. On burgers though it's mandatory.

Now my hot dogs get celery salt, ketchup, a bit of mustard (preferably deli), and sweet relish. If I can find it, that relish is the weird almost blue kind, if not, any sweet relish will do.

Mmm celery salt on my hotdogs, ketchup, mustard and sweet relish, are you my long lost sibling? Lol
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I eat my homemade chili topped with rice. But, will NEVER ruin it by adding ketchup on top. (my hubby does that)
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Options
    People who cut the fat off meat before grilling or smoking. Blasphemy..

I totally cut off ALL fat from my meat! Fat makes me throw up in my mouth! I also only buy either Fillet or Flank steak!
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Options
    I'm weird. Not sure how it started, but I put salt & pepper on my cantelope! Salt on watermelon. Ummm, yea I also do a dash of salt in my beer. It's really the only time I grab the shaker.
    (ducks and runs)

Salt on watermelon is AMAZING!!!!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    people who boil ribs. What the **** is wrong with you. Stahp.
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

wth...who does this?

I did when i was younger it is somthing my mom made for me...
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options

wth...who does this?

I did when i was younger it is somthing my mom made for me...

That's called aroz con leche. It's common.

Now if you're just eating* plain rain and poured milk and sugar on top then I dunno.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options

Editing to clarify I am NOT talking about rice pudding. I am talking about cooked rice with butter, sugar and milk poured over the mess.
    I remember my Dad telling us about my great grandmother feeding them with that and they all love it. That's actually a classic Spanish dessert called Arroz con Leche which is popular in Spain and Latin America. Its like an oatmeal or Maizena only that it contains rice instead of oats or cornstarch.
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options

wth...who does this?

My ex-mother-in-law used to do that. When she was diagnosed with diabetes she switched to Sweet-n-low instead of sugar. ... :sick:
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    This is actually pretty common and a lot of people like it but..pineapple on pizza. It ruins perfectly good pizza for me.

This. I am not a fan of combining sweet food with salty food with the exception of some Asian varieties.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options

wth...who does this?

A lot of us including my grandmother and Dad. I'm Hispanic so I should have know.

EDIT: We consider it as one of our traditional cuisines
  • thooks0614
    thooks0614 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I absolutely loooovee Canadian bacon pineapple pizza! You peoples is crazy!

Also don't get me started on the use of ketchup on everything and, add to that, A1 steak sauce! That stuff should be banned!
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    ^ I could probably put A1 on a cupcake and still love it. Haha.

My dad puts ketchup on rice. Yeeechh! I'm half-Asian and -white and I can't do it. (Guess which half my dad is... hint: not the Asian. :laugh: )
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options

so its like...budget rice pudding lol
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    grits with sugar and milk. they are not oatmeal or cream of wheat. they are grits and they are not meant to be sweet like that. save your sugar for your oatmeal people!

That's the only way I like my grits though! :laugh:
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I keep my diary closed. I eat things that are socially unacceptable all the time. :tongue:

Nailed it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Adding ketchup to everything....yeah I like it with fries, burgers, etc but not in mashed potatoes, Mac n cheese or eggs! Ewwww...

Are you stalking my diaries?! :wink: No, seriously, are you?
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    When people put that weird cheese on their pizza, in the little shakers. Also like funky pizza, we have a Chedder, bacon, ranch ugh. Or like a huge layer of mac & cheese on top of pizza!! Like 2 carbs? Um no.

I put ketchup on rice, my roomies used to get so grossed by it.

Raw fish with avocados is gross, but so popular.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You need to come to Cincinnati where we think its weird NOT to put pasta in chili.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

Editing to clarify I am NOT talking about rice pudding. I am talking about cooked rice with butter, sugar and milk poured over the mess.

This just made me throw up in my mouth a little.