I'm sorry, but this is just wrong...

Options

Replies

• starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    And while I am ranting:

FLAVORED. COFFEE.

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS!? IT'S WRONG AND DISGUSTING! Particularly Hazlenut or French Vanilla.

*ahem* Not that I have a strong opinion about it or anything.

I don't drink coffee often but when I do I like the frozen flavored coffees. I think they're more like desserts. Yummy.

My dad used to (still might) eat peanut butter and mayo sandwiches. He never had to worry about us kids asking him to fix our lunch. That is just disgusting.
  • jensweighingin
    jensweighingin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    lettuce on a Philly cheesesteak

^This
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I don't like when people decide arbitrarily what the perfect form of something is.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    This is actually pretty common and a lot of people like it but..pineapple on pizza. It ruins perfectly good pizza for me.

not only pineapple but bacon and mac and cheese on pizza gross that is just flat out nasty
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    i like to put ketchup on my mashed potatoes.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    :sick:
    This is actually pretty common and a lot of people like it but..pineapple on pizza. It ruins perfectly good pizza for me.

That. And, my father used to combine mac n cheese and a can of vegetable soup. Flippin' disgusting. :sick:
    Eeeeeeeeeew. That's so vile. And I want to try it. I am unsure why.

Right?! I'm morbidly curious about the taste, although I've never tried it. I just don't have the courage. Every time he'd do that, it would weird me out. <shudders>
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I had a room mate who would dip bread in Coke when she wanted something sweet. Weirdest thing i've ever seen anyone eat. She was otherwise normal. Kind of..
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

That. And, my father used to combine mac n cheese and a can of vegetable soup. Flippin' disgusting. :sick:

I've been known to put a can of cream of chicken soup in my Kraft Mac' N Cheese, at a 1:1 ratio. Pretty good stuff. We also sometimes put hot dogs in as well (cook the dogs, slice them short ways, then toss them in like meatballs). Still love plain old Kraft Macaroni and Cheese though.

Fun version for kids: cut up the hot dogs and push spaghetti through them before you boil them. Noodle Octopuses! I may just make it for myself, but I think my boys would get a kick out of it, too.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I have nothing good to comment, I think I'm that person that does these sorts of things though (although I'd only heard of chilli with pasta from last week!)

I LOVE pineapple on pizza.
    I like added stuff in burgers.
    I have ketchup with things like eggs (but not on that much else)
    I drink flavoured coffee (because I can't stand regular coffee)

I've also been told its really weird, but I have pasta instead of roast potatoes in pretty much all my roast dinners. If I don't have that I'll have mashed sweet potato or something.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

wth...who does this?

I also add cinnamon. Just sugar and milk is weird.

For me, it's raw onion. It's gross and flavours everything all oniony. Cooked onion is fine.

We call it rice pudding. What's the problem with that? And I was raised in Indiana, had grandparents in the south and YES, we added mac to chili - to each his own, let it be.

i live in the south and mymom fixes macaroni and cheese with her chili all the time its what i grew up on whats so wrong about it other then how u are raised
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I don't understand you people! All of this sounds delicious.
    I've had lobster Mac and cheese. White cheddar grits. Pizza with Canadian bacon and pineapple. Poutine with bone marrow gravy. And my bacon must be dipped in syrup.

However I can not believe how many people seem to think rice pudding is simply rice with sugar and butter dumped on top. I'm guessing your main dish is chicken with water poured in top. You call it soup right?
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I grew up in the Mid-Atlantic and have NEVER heard or thought of putting pasta in chili.

Also to add to HeidiMighty

I love pineapple on pizza, but I take it one step further and my favorite pizza toppings are pineapple and jalapeno. Whenever I order it from a pizza place, they always say "that's an odd combination" or "never heard that one!"
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I don't like when people decide arbitrarily what the perfect form of something is.

its not arbitrary, its science.
  • dunlunicor
    dunlunicor Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Also, my bf eats pickled banana peppers on everything. Sick and wrong.
  • mdyorston
    Options
    people who put mayo on everything....tacos, potato chips, pancakes.......................UGH !
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    any type of nuts in desserts. Especially cream sugar or fudge. THE POINT IS FOR IT TO MELT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!

Not that I eat it very often, but my grandma makes a killer one, and then ruins it with peanuts that become all chewy and squeaky and rubber-y and get stuck in my teeth. Nuts are okay on their own. When crunchy. Leave my sweets alone D:
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    Options

I've been known to put a can of cream of chicken soup in my Kraft Mac' N Cheese, at a 1:1 ratio. Pretty good stuff. We also sometimes put hot dogs in as well (cook the dogs, slice them short ways, then toss them in like meatballs). Still love plain old Kraft Macaroni and Cheese though.

Well now, that's different. Creamy things can go together, but condensed vegetable soup, like alphabet veggie soup + mac n cheese is just wrong.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    Options
    I'll probably never hear the end of this, but...

Maple syrup on any savory breakfast meat. Horrible and nasty. I have to have separate plates for my sausage/bacon and pancakes.

I'm dying here folks!!

This is bliss!!! Sausage and syrup or bacon and syrup or bacon wrapped sausage with syrup is DA BOMB!!!

I hated syrup touching breakfast meat until last year when I was pregnant with my daughter. It became so unbelieveably yummy… I don't know what was wrong with me for 31 years.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

wth...who does this?

I also add cinnamon. Just sugar and milk is weird.

For me, it's raw onion. It's gross and flavours everything all oniony. Cooked onion is fine.

We call it rice pudding. What's the problem with that? And I was raised in Indiana, had grandparents in the south and YES, we added mac to chili - to each his own, let it be.

i live in the south and mymom fixes macaroni and cheese with her chili all the time its what i grew up on whats so wrong about it other then how u are raised

This thread really isn't about right and wrong. It's more just a, "hey, this is what "I" find disturbing" lol.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Fun version for kids: cut up the hot dogs and push spaghetti through them before you boil them. Noodle Octopuses! I may just make it for myself, but I think my boys would get a kick out of it, too.

Purely awesome lol!