How old should a baby be before I start him on shakeology?

Options
wellbert
wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
I want my 9 month old to grow up really healthy. Is he old enough yet?? Or is Body by V better for kids?

Replies

• secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

this actually made me LOL
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

hahahaha
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I want my 9 month old to grow up really healthy. Is he old enough yet?? Or is Body by V better for kids?

Not to be mean... But if you want your kid to be healthy FEED HIM! i have 4 kids all very healthy not obese and not chubby and i feed them NORMAL EVERYDAY FOOD... IMO i am just saying that feeding your kid a shake for adults is a bad idea!:noway: :grumble: :frown: :huh:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

Hahaha!

"Real food" is expensive and hard to prepare. Why not just start out with supplements? Much easier when you're a busy parent.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

Not to be mean... But if you want your kid to be healthy FEED HIM! i have 4 kids all very healthy not obese and not chubby and i feed them NORMAL EVERYDAY FOOD... IMO i am just saying that feeding your kid a shake for adults is a bad idea!:noway: :grumble: :frown: :huh:
    I'm told it's ALL NATURAL! What could be better than that!?
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

Hahaha!

"Real food" is expensive and hard to prepare. Why not just start out with supplements? Much easier when you're a busy parent.

Baby By Vi?
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    How about just give your child a healthy lifestyle. It's never to early to teach your child to eat right & that exercise can be fun.

I provide my son with a blanced diet. He does have his share of treats but, we attended a party last weekend and my son picked veggies over chips :)
  • Dani_Davies23
    Options
    A steady diet of cocaine does wonders for the body.
    Why not start em' smoking too? Cigarettes speed up the metabolism.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I heard waiting a year is ideal.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

Hahaha!

Baby By Vi?

Yes! Just mix a scoop of BBV with some mashed green beans and the squirt a little breast milk into the blender - voila! Green smoothie! And you're teaching your baby the value of healthy eating.
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This has got to be a joke / hoax right???? You can't be seriously considering this??? And if you are have you talked to your pediatrician I'm pretty sure they're going to tell you don't do it not to a baby not to a child... smh:huh:
  • faireplay
    Options
    Please be a joke
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    A steady diet of cocaine does wonders for the body.
    Why not start em' smoking too? Cigarettes speed up the metabolism.
    OMG! I am dying laughing!
  • hsmaldo
    hsmaldo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

LOLOLOLOLOL

That was awesome!

Seriously though (and I really hope this wasn't a serious question), your 9 month old should still be drinking formula or breastmilk and moving on to some soft foods or finger foods. If you want all natural, healthy foods, make it your own baby food. VERY easy to do and allows you to feed him a wide variety of foods. But if you still think you'd like to start him on shakeology...talk to your PEDIATRICIAN first!!!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please don't be serious.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Beachbody is said to be developing a new breast milk flavor
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

You win the prize!! :drinker:

THANK YOU for the laugh!