How old should a baby be before I start him on shakeology?

Options

Replies

• fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    Lol @ all those terryfied parrents
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I really hope you are kidding. No sane parent would even consider this. Feed your kids clean, healthy food and play with them so they get plenty of exercise. They will grow up healthy and happy.

The same advice goes for grown-ups too. Stop drinking your calories and eat. You'll be happier and healthier.

It was a JOKE......Holy cow, so many people with no sense of humour!!:sad:

Are you sure? There have been things asked here that you thought was a joke but the OP was pretty serious. Especially because this isn't the chit chat section.

Edited for typo

Its just a joke. Though the OP shoulda made this in Chit chat section to make the joke more obvious that it is a joke, even though putting it here gave it the sarcasm factor
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    You should also make sure you only feed your kid milk that is certain to contain BGH. Giving your kid HGH without a prescription is illegal, but the BGH in milk can add an extra inch or 2 to the kid. Supplements, BGH and Lift Heavy .. grow yourself a football player.
  • sullus
    Options
    I really hope you are kidding. No sane parent would even consider this. Feed your kids clean, healthy food and play with them so they get plenty of exercise. They will grow up healthy and happy.

The same advice goes for grown-ups too. Stop drinking your calories and eat. You'll be happier and healthier.

It was a JOKE......Holy cow, so many people with no sense of humour!!:sad:

Are you sure? There have been things asked here that you thought was a joke but the OP was pretty serious. Especially because this isn't the chit chat section.

Edited for typo

Its just a joke. Though the OP shoulda made this in Chit chat section to make the joke more obvious that it is a joke, even though putting it here gave it the sarcasm factor

But if it's in the chit-chat section .. it's not funny.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    happy trollidays
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

exactly
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Secretly waiting for "baby in a blender" jokes I'm afraid to make myself

How do you get 10 babies in a 5 gallon bucket?

a blender.

How do you get them back out of the bucket?

Tostitos scoops.

there ya go.:tongue:

and here's the pitch!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what you do with your child. Once you get bored or fed up with it, they're biodegradable.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options

exactly

x2
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    It depends on how obese he is and how much muscle he wants to develop. I really recommend Herbalife though - it's much better.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I recognize that, hence why I said even though putting it here gave it the sarcasm factor :)
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a BeachBody coach...message me if you want some free samples for your baby!!

(TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    this thread made me snort, lol.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    It depends on how obese he is and how much muscle he wants to develop. I really recommend Herbalife though - it's much better.

Well, my baby puts the fat in baby fat!

I've got some of my pee stored up from when I was pregnant (I just peed in a jar for 9 months and put it all in a closet). Maybe I should start mixing some of that in so he gets the added benefit of HCG? :laugh:
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am a researcher for a TV documentary on "Shakeology Baby Syndrome", a new medical phenomenon confounding paediatricians across the globe. If you have experienced this syndrome, or if you have strong views on this appalling new medical condition, please get in touch to share your experiences and opinions.
  • sullus
    Options
    It doesn't matter what you do with your child. Once you get bored or fed up with it, they're biodegradable.

Isn't everything, Eventually?
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options

Yeah see, this is bad advice because I don't want to have to play with my kid. I really don't want them to be happy either. Thanks for trying though.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    that stuff shouldn't even be for an adult. Sorry this is a crazy post, I hope you're not serious.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Nice!! :laugh:
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    Beachbody is said to be developing a new breast milk flavor

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and yet single men with no children are expected to be the biggest market for it....