How old should a baby be before I start him on shakeology?

Options

Replies

• KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    This thread made my day!!!
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Start ASAP! You can even put it in this! I got my sister one for my newborn nephew and she loves it

Screenshot_2012-12-20-11-05-24-1.png
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    the easiest and best path to keeping your child healthy is Duct tape and a dove crate. they make them in all sizes so as your baby grows so can the crate. they can drink all the water they can get out of the hampered bottle, run on those wheel, and eat whole grain well balanced pellets. on top of that I can promise your child won't get bullied, injured, kidnapped, assaulted, or in trouble. tale some time to think about it
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My eyebrows went WAAAAAAY up.
    What are you THINKING????
    Just feed the tyke food.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    123_6.jpg

taunto!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Yes . . Shakeology and make sure the baby lifts heavy.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Start ASAP! You can even put it in this! I got my sister one for my newborn nephew and she loves it

Screenshot_2012-12-20-11-05-24-1.png

FINALLY someone has figured out how to make lazy-*kitten* babies do stuff for themselves!
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    oops.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Phew. Sure am glad I posted this. I almost made a terrible mistake apparently. because shakeology is really expensive.

Yes it is...you should try something cheaper from Walmart or something. Besides, babies don't know better and since they are switching to solids may enjoy the clumps.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    I want my 9 month old to grow up really healthy. Is he old enough yet?? Or is Body by V better for kids?

Ohhh. For a minute I thought you were asking at what age you should turn your baby into a protein shake. My mistake. The answer for that by the way would be 6 months. Lots of mass at that age and the bones haven't started fusing yet.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Beachbody is said to be developing a new breast milk flavor
    Great!
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I want my 9 month old to grow up really healthy. Is he old enough yet?? Or is Body by V better for kids?

Ohhh. For a minute I thought you were asking at what age you should turn your baby into a protein shake. My mistake. The answer for that by the way would be 6 months. Lots of mass at that age and the bones haven't started fusing yet.

A good juicer will take care of the bones regardless of age....
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I really hope you are kidding. No sane parent would even consider this. Feed your kids clean, healthy food and play with them so they get plenty of exercise. They will grow up healthy and happy.

The same advice goes for grown-ups too. Stop drinking your calories and eat. You'll be happier and healthier.

It was a JOKE......Holy cow, so many people with no sense of humour!!:sad:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I really hope you are kidding. No sane parent would even consider this. Feed your kids clean, healthy food and play with them so they get plenty of exercise. They will grow up healthy and happy.

The same advice goes for grown-ups too. Stop drinking your calories and eat. You'll be happier and healthier.

It was a JOKE......Holy cow, so many people with no sense of humour!!:sad:

Are you sure? There have been things asked here that you thought was a joke but the OP was pretty serious. Especially because this isn't the chit chat section.

Edited for typo
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options

Neither!
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I really hope this is a holiday troll.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    This has to be a joke....trust me my 10 month old eats like his dad, and I am happy for that.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    It really depends on which program you have the baby on. Insanity? TurboFire? P90X? I think Insanity or TurboFire would be better because you should be focusing on getting rid of the baby fat.
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    Beachbody is said to be developing a new breast milk flavor

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    what..