What's wrong with her husband?

Options

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a polyamorous situation.

But I wouldn't be asking what's wrong with him, what's wrong with YOU? You're pursuing a married woman and allowing yourself to be a kept man BY a married woman.
  • madworld1
    Options
    That's really weird. I agree, he's either gay or cheating on her. Either way, the marriage is not "normal." Maybe it's an open marriage? Since ya'll seem pretty close, why not just ask her?
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Yeah you shouldnt trust her either man, if shes doing this to her husband, and leaves him for you, then how is she going to treat you? Once a ho always a ho.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with her husband is the last question you should be worrying about.
  • volarium
    Options
    Pretty sure it's actually the husband that's interested in you. I say go for it, try something new.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Or it might be a cuckold relationship. Now that would be interesting.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfF9AEEE6u21zF-rcjA4pNR3ICGaVUunL2eYL4HCr6duXYbac1Qdu4SuEieA
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a poly relationship... or an open relationship where they trust each other. If you are seriously curious ask her. Seems like you have a decent enough relationship. If it is one of the 2 and you are OK with being the third than enjoy it.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Man, I so thought this was gonna be like a lesbian story, but you ended out being a man...I hate you.

I thought the same thing.

As for OP's question, he trusts her or their marriage is fake. Either way. She is married. Go elsewhere.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    This whole thing is all kinds of weird...
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like you're not the only bf if she took a pregnancy test that you didn't even know about...
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Dafuq did I just read?
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    They're probably plotting your murder.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    "Does your husband know that we're togeth... wait, what are we exactly? Are we dating now? Am I your boyfriend?"

1. You need to sort out your relationship. Clearly you have no idea where you stand.
    2. You need to be clear on whether or not the husband is complicit in all of this.
    3. IF the husband doesn't know, you need to stop. Home wreckers can be male too. The bad guy isn't the husband. The bad guy is you if the wife is cheating on her husband WITH you.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    It makes me laugh that out of this situation most people are saying "this marriage is not normal" one of my best friend is in a polyamourous relationship with the girl that he is living with, he just bought an engagement ring for her. They're tha hppiest couple I've ever seen in my life, whos to say what marriage is normal?
    Just a little side note there ;)
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    It sounds like they are in some kind of open relationship...maybe he gets off knowing she's with other men. it's pretty common, actually
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    popcorn.gif
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Dafuq did I just read?

That's EXACTLY what I was wondering for myself... :huh: :noway:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    It makes me laugh that out of this situation most people are saying "this marriage is not normal" one of my best friend is in a polyamourous relationship with the girl that he is living with, he just bought an engagement ring for her. They're tha hppiest couple I've ever seen in my life, whos to say what marriage is normal?
    Just a little side note there ;)

Statistics say what is normal.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    ok i refuse to believe this is real, but on the off chance it is.......i jsut watched a show called catfish the other day and thought life couldnt get any weirder than this.....then i read this and i was wrong.....go find someone else for the love of god...