What's wrong with her husband?

Replies

• pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Sounds like they want your sperm and gonna raise your baby without you
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    This whole thing is all kinds of weird...

^^This.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    ok i refuse to believe this is real, but on the off chance it is.......i jsut watched a show called catfish the other day and thought life couldnt get any weirder than this.....then i read this and i was wrong.....go find someone else for the love of god...
    It's real. Actually, it would make a helluva lot more sense if he didn't know about me. Then it would be as simple as her being my sugar momma on his dime. But, he does know which is what is so crazy.

wait... you would feel BETTER if she WERE cheating???

nothing is wrong w/ the husband, but i think i see what's wrong with YOU
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    They're probably plotting your murder.

I was expecting "just break up"
    if there was a relationship, there would be something to break up over LOL \m/

ahhh, that's right. But he said he told the husband he wasn't the boyfriend but then made a comment that the husband later called 'the boyfriend', him, to tell him that she had been in an accident... not sure if boyfriend or just FWB
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Yes, the fact that he thought I was the reason she was taking a pregnancy test, show's he trusts her? And the fact that he thought it was strange that she does not call me her boyfriend, apparently shows he knows somethings going on. I honestly think he doesn't care, or he's cheating on her, or just gay. What guy calls up his wifes b/f to tell them she was in an accident. The fact I answered the phone, thinking it was her, and said, "hey beautiful," only to have him tell me she was in the ER....well, yeah.

There's another option you aren't considering. He's biding his time, waiting until he knows for sure what you're up to, and then he's going to put a gun to your head and make you beg for your life.

You don't know the guy, you have no idea what he might be capable of.

Honestly this was my first thought.
  • ilovemybuggy
    I saw this movie. . you die at the end. .

way to ruin the ending, geez!
  • ok i refuse to believe this is real, but on the off chance it is.......i jsut watched a show called catfish the other day and thought life couldnt get any weirder than this.....then i read this and i was wrong.....go find someone else for the love of god...
    It's real. Actually, it would make a helluva lot more sense if he didn't know about me. Then it would be as simple as her being my sugar momma on his dime. But, he does know which is what is so crazy.

wait... you would feel BETTER if she WERE cheating???

nothing is wrong w/ the husband, but i think i see what's wrong with YOU
    No, not at all. But it would just be so much simpler to explain, and easier to understand.
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Man, I so thought this was gonna be like a lesbian story, but you ended out being a man...I hate you.

I thought the same thing lol
  • I saw this movie. . you die at the end. .

It's so predictable though.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    When they ask you to move in and when they have you sharing the same bed.....you better know exactly what you want, lol. :laugh:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    You're worried about her getting hurt? She's either cheating, in an open relationship, or a beard. Why not just ask everyone wtf is going on?
  • ilovemybuggy
    I saw this movie. . you die at the end. .

It's so predictable though.

:noway: I didn't see that coming.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    You're worried about her getting hurt? She's either cheating, in an open relationship, or a beard. Why not just ask everyone wtf is going on?

b/c that reeks of maturity, apparently.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    I am absolutely laughing way too hard at this man's expense. I hope this is all jokes for a response. Otherwise, all parties are pretty jacked up.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Whats wrong with him is he trusts her.....She obviously doesn't deserve it and you don't sound a whole lot better.
    Yes, the fact that he thought I was the reason she was taking a pregnancy test, show's he trusts her? And the fact that he thought it was strange that she does not call me her boyfriend, apparently shows he knows somethings going on. I honestly think he doesn't care, or he's cheating on her, or just gay. What guy calls up his wifes b/f to tell them she was in an accident. The fact I answered the phone, thinking it was her, and said, "hey beautiful," only to have him tell me she was in the ER....well, yeah.

Or, they might be in an open relationship and does know, and is happy about their situation. It sounds like he knows, and it doesn't sound like he has an issue with it. *shrug* If your worried about it, talk to her about it.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    troll_christmas_card.jpg
  • halffullpgh
    halffullpgh Posts: 74 Member
    Eh, everyone has the right to live their lives and marriages however they wish. I think the odd thing is that there isn't more honesty in this alleged open relationship. Live how you want to live, but don't be the creeper that slimes your way into reaping the benefits of someone else's marriage, money and affection.

Do the right thing. Tell the guy you are boning his wife and wait to see if he kills you.
  • Ok...is it me or is this whole thing crazy? What do u mean whats wrong with her husband, what's wrong with u? U are pretty much dating this man's wife, using both of them for your advantage, etc. Now u tell me WHAT'S WRONG WITH U?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    So have you recently run a statistical comparison of success rate of long-term polyamorous marriages vs long term traditional marriages? If you find one, I'd love to read it.

Holy crap are you kidding me? You equate "normal" with "most successful"? *round of applause* And to the six sigma black belt, I've never met a six sigma black belt who could even tell me what sigma means in statistics without using google.
  • Forgot to mention one thing, he's always putting her last. When he goes to school, he stays several hours after to hang with friends. He goes out, most of the time with school or work friends, unless they actually have to go somewhere, they never go out together, he's actually stood her up on date nights that he planned to hang out with his friends. He puts everything before her, including damn tv shows. Hell, they don't even sleep in bed together, ones on the couch, the other is in the bed.