Are you one of the 3%..?

Options

Replies

• Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    8/9 Just not sure about the fruits and vegies every day.
    Since I have started MFP and exercising I am no longer over weight, no longer have high cholesterol, and no longer have high blood pressure! It is all worth the effort.
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good grief! I will never know. Have no clue about my blood pressure!

:sad: I don't know if I can go on without knowing.......

Ain't got time for this! Somebody is BBQ-ing!

:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    all of them.. that is sad that it is only 3%
  • Jpinpoint
    Jpinpoint Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    6/9 Working towards 8/9..

I will always have BP issues. Adrenal tumors and lack of adrenal gland cause blood pressure issues. Oh well. 8/9 works for me for a goal.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    8/9 here (still overweight according to BMI). When I started MFP, I was 5/9.(high BP, Obese and no exercise).

Great that you have improved so much after joining MFP!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I am 8.5 out of 9. I'd say I get 4 servings of fruits and veggies more often than 5 but everything else is definitely me.
  • TVISmith
    TVISmith Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    9/9
  • everysn0wflake
    Options
    8/9 (:
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Perfect score for me on that one
  • mrsmark2010
    Options
    woo hoo, I'm one of the 3%!
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Five out of nine still leaves me in the sad 97%. I'm so glad I'm on MFP to work on all the rest! Thanks for your post! Great reminder of what we need to be aiming for.
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    7/9...I don't exercise as much as I should and although I like fruits and veggies I know I don't get 5 servings every day.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I only meet one of the criteria. But when I was in the hospital and diagnosed with T2, the hospital did all kinds of tests (including a sonogram of my heart) for another ailment, which they never DID identify. The day I was discharged, the doctor told me she had good news....except for the diabetes, I was one of the healthiest people she ever met. I had a healthy heart, lungs and liver. She said my cholesterol was slightly elevated but nothing to worry about. And that was a year before I started losing weight. I figure I am probably in better shape than I was then. I think I got my mom's genes...she lived to be 90 and would probably have lived longer if she hadn't developed Alzheimers....she had no other health problems.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    9 out of 9! I've also have never had a cavity in any of my teeth. At 43 years old, that's really saying something!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Like, 7/9? That's like, a B isn't it? xD
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    8 out of 9, close
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I meet every one.
  • es2189
    es2189 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    all of them.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I meet all but the last two. Not bad, I say. :)
  • Sharkington
    Options
    At the moment *knocks on wood* I THINK I meet all of those...the only thing I might question is the fruits and veggies one, but I eat more fruit and veggies over anything else in my diet, so I am pretty sure I eat 5 servings - never really measured it by food pyramid criteria, though.