Boobies and Weight Loss

Options

Replies

• lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    For me - it wasn't the first to go - but I must tell you - when they started to get smaller - I could wear blouses that should my pecs! LOL!!!! A clevage to me looks like a butt hole ready to be wipped! YUK!!!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Not only is every woman different, but every time you lose weight it could be different as well. You WILL eventually lose it, but some lose it first, some last, etc. This time I'm not really losing it in my boobs first like times before. Actually I GAINED an inch on my boobs last week and lost everywhere else! HAHAHAHA (and I did NOT need them to get any bigger! ugh!)
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Don't know if you lose it first, but at the very least your band width should go down. When I lost 50 pounds went from 42G to 40H-which is essentially the same sized boob, with less back fat. I don't care if I lose it in the boobs anymore. I just want to be healthy again.
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately lost the girls first but now that I am losing weight and have a waist they seem to look bigger,
    [/quote]

( CHUCKLE ) ...:laugh:
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My boobies are gone! They left in the beginning!! I'm sad, but according to my husband my "SEXY *kitten*" makes up for the loss!!! I went from a 44DD to 38C! smile:
  • lollyish
    lollyish Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I went from a 14E (Australian) to a 12C - which is the size I was before I gained a lot of weight. I am now trying to decide whether or not I want to get breast implants.
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mine always get big when I gain, & then they're back to being smaller as soon as I lose anything (& yes, I lose weight there first, it seems). But I don't mind! Right now (around 10 pounds above my ideal weight) they are actually bothering me because I'm not used to them o.O
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I lost some boobie and I say good riddance!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I was a 36D at 170 pounds. I'm now a 34B, but the shrinkage really didn't happen until the last 10 pounds. I'm totally okay with it.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    On average women gain weight from the bottom up and lose weight from the top down...so most women will gain first in the hip/thigh/low belly area and lose first from the chest...but that's just an average and doesn't apply well to individuals...I have gone from a 32D to a 32F, which is really annoying since I was hoping to lose from the chest and get into a size I could buy in a normal store...guess that won't be happening anytime soon...
  • jcramer1227
    jcramer1227 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This was actually pretty informative for me. Thanks, ladies! Sorry if this is a repeater (I saw someone say "Oh, this again.") but, as I said, it was just a quick question before work...no time for research. I won't be sad to see some of them go, but if they stay a while, I guess I will just hope for the best ;)
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yes you loose your boobies to. I wish it was not true. I wish since I am gaining muscle that my boobies would get perky but they are not. It's ok. I like my pretty bras.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Weight loss will probably destroy your boobs.....
    It has for me and a lot of other females I've talked to.
    It won't be pretty.
    I will be getting a breast lift in the near future.
  • I didnt notice any actual loss in my breast but I have noticed some loose skin :/ so I guess there was a loss just not a very noticeable one.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Different people lose weight in different places....Ive never lost boobs.

+1
  • MyFitGrlSwag
    MyFitGrlSwag Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    yeah, that's what they tell women they are with who are less than a handful and who are self conscious about their size :laugh:

My wife has small breasts and it does not bother me in the slightest...

if she had larger boobs that would be ok too. same if she had smaller ones.

she has a great *kitten*... which more than makes up for it!

you're proving my poin.t guys will say whatever it takes to get in dat *kitten*.

seriously though if you're with a guy and then become topless while in the presence of that guy, offering naked boobies to that guy, no str8 guy will be like "NO. those things are too big/too small. check please"

^^^^ :laugh: I know right!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'll say what I've been saying for the past 2 years on this topic:

I watched my Mom battle breast cancer, treatments, and multiple surgeries including a double mastectomy and reconstruction (takes a year to prep for that). Please be glad your boobs are healthy and shut the hell up otherwise.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    It depends how you're built. I have ok sized boobs. I gained ten pounds and got fabulously large ones. Then I lost ten pounds and went back to my ok boobs.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 1/3 of the weight I want to lose so I don't know if it will change as I go but after losing 39lbs they haven't changed. I take measurements and I'm still 46 inches around but right underneath went from 42 to 40inches so technically my cup size and band size changed and it makes them seem bigger because my wasit is getting smaller. I'm still definitely pear shaped but I've lost almost six inches on my hips and while I'm still 53in around there all of the sudden my boobs look HUGE because they haven't changed yet and everything else has. I kind of am hoping they'll drop a bit. My back hurts and running is awful :(
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My question is: when a woman loses weight, do her breasts lose that weight first?

Yes and no.

Depends on the woman.