Boobies and Weight Loss

Options

Replies

• _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    It depends on the woman.

I lost almost 30 pounds before my cup size changed from an E to a DD. The last 7 pounds seem to have ALL come from my boobs though. I could probably drop down from a D to a full C now. :(

I know other women lose a lot in their chest right away and others it is a gradual decline throughout their weightloss.
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I went from a 44DDD to a 36DD!
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    OK................................saying this again.................it ISN'T quantity.....................it IS QUALITY!!!! As long as there's a nipple to nibble........
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I went from a 44D to a 34C and I could care less. I always get comments like, Don't you miss them? NO I don't.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    it is different for different people, I have actually gone UP a cup size!
  • glitteredgrave
    glitteredgrave Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would go away! I'm tired of getting punched in the face while running. *le sigh*
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It depends on the woman. If you are very large, then it's very unlikely that you wouldn't carry fat in your boobs just like the rest of your body. But how much of your breasts are fat and how much are other tissue varies greatly.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Fffffpt, gone. The weight went in my face first and then my chest. Honestly, I hate it. They feel different, they hang, they just look hideous. Sadly do not have the funds for surgery, so I'm saving up for a decent bra. =/
  • jcramer1227
    jcramer1227 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'll say what I've been saying for the past 2 years on this topic:

I watched my Mom battle breast cancer, treatments, and multiple surgeries including a double mastectomy and reconstruction (takes a year to prep for that). Please be glad your boobs are healthy and shut the hell up otherwise.

I'm sorry about your mother. I can't even imagine what it would be like to go through that. Please realize I obviously meant no personal offense to you.
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Depends on where you gained it. If you gained alot in your boobs then you can expect to lose alot in your boobs. If you didnt then obviously you probably wont. I didnt gain much and I havent lost much, started a c and still a c....
  • jcramer1227
    Options
    Fffffpt, gone. The weight went in my face first and then my chest. Honestly, I hate it. They feel different, they hang, they just look hideous. Sadly do not have the funds for surgery, so I'm saving up for a decent bra. =/

A friend of mine said she lost weight first in the face as well. I guess I wouldn't mind that either. I have kinda pudge-tastic cheeks. You see what I did there? I made my fat cheeks into something cute...it's how I roll.
  • jcramer1227
    Options
    You know, I guess I developed relatively early and have always had larger breasts. I imagine if I do lose some, it won't be much.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I watched my Mom battle breast cancer, treatments, and multiple surgeries including a double mastectomy and reconstruction (takes a year to prep for that). Please be glad your boobs are healthy and shut the hell up otherwise.

I'm sorry about your mother. I can't even imagine what it would be like to go through that. Please realize I obviously meant no personal offense to you.

Appaently, worrying about our appearance isn't OK. Some people don't have arms, so you shouldn't worry about toning yours up. Some people will never have a flat tummy due to life-saving surgery, so you shouldn't try to have one, either.

We're human. We're concerned about appearance. It's normal and I don't think not being concerned about it will cause one person in the world to not get cancer if that person is going to get cancer.
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    I have lost 102lbs since July 2011 and It wasn't until 3 months ago could I buy a bra size a cup down. I was a 48DDD and bought a 42DD from victoria's secret that I am no longer fitting into very well. It seemed like for me it was holding on pretty good then BOOM. I went from a XXL sports bra to I just bought a L last friday.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    This was actually pretty informative for me. Thanks, ladies! Sorry if this is a repeater (I saw someone say "Oh, this again.") but, as I said, it was just a quick question before work...no time for research. I won't be sad to see some of them go, but if they stay a while, I guess I will just hope for the best ;)

I will never understand people who post "oh, this again". Do you suppose there are people being held hostage somewhere and forced to read and respond to every single post on MFP?
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    the definitely go for me... but second though... this is my weight loss order...

1st place- my butt :(
    2nd place- boobies
    3rd place-legs/thighs
    4th place-stomach :(
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

It's the holidays. I'm sick and tired of people complaining about their healthy breasts. that is all. Hug your loved ones and have a merry Christmas.
  • Onesnap
    Options

Appaently, worrying about our appearance isn't OK. Some people don't have arms, so you shouldn't worry about toning yours up. Some people will never have a flat tummy due to life-saving surgery, so you shouldn't try to have one, either.

We're human. We're concerned about appearance. It's normal and I don't think not being concerned about it will cause one person in the world to not get cancer if that person is going to get cancer.

Obviously my point sailed right over your head. Merry Christmas to you and yours and be happy you have a healthy body.
  • RavenLoonatic
    Options
    I lost weight (by stressing) a few years ago and went from a full C to hardly an A cup but I had no muscle either. Now, I am losing weight, exercising with cardio and strength training.. my breasts are not changing size at all. If you don't wanna lose all the boobage, do some exercises that'll help strengthen your upper body (chest muscles = prettier cleavage too).
  • Onesnap
    Options
    Also to anyone that sent me e-mails telling me to shut the hell up because I posted about my Mom battling breast cancer for 18 months (she had a very rare form) can just get coal in their stockings.

First of all, it's the holidays.

Second of all, don't be mean to people. Right now in my office we have people affected by everything that has gone on for the past week in CT (I'm in MA and have a colleague with a family member in that town who had 2 kids that made it out alive)

Just take a step back *before* you send nasty private messages to people. Especially now. It's a few days before Christmas and you should be ashamed of yourselves.