Boobies and Weight Loss

Options

Replies

• Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    When I initially lost 62 pounds... my boobs and face showed it more than anywhere else. I had fat girl boobs and now I have flat boobs... Ugghhh... Thank God for push-up bras. I would rather be thin with small boobs than fat with huge boobs...
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I lost weight in my fingers first, then my core and face. My Boobies have lost a little weight, but they are on the big side so it doesn't show much. Went from a tight 40D to a less tight 38D and can even wear a 40C at times...
  • cannibaldoll
    cannibaldoll Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 lbs and I went from a 40C to a 34C! My boobs are def smaller now but I'm still a C cup- just the band size went down. I'm glad actually, most women in my family are very petite and have large chests. I don't have a problem finding bras now!
  • jcramer1227
    jcramer1227 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    When I initially lost 62 pounds... my boobs and face showed it more than anywhere else. I had fat girl boobs and now I have flat boobs... Ugghhh... Thank God for push-up bras. I would rather be thin with small boobs than fat with huge boobs...

xD "Fat girl boobs." Hilarious way to put it. 'Tis true, friend :P I have those.
  • MissLuana
    Options
    So far no boobage loss. Band size is getting smaller but cup size remains the same...YES.

And, because the band size is getting smaller, the twin girls are looking bigger than ever!
  • vegapsi
    Options
    It's how I know i've put weight on, they for sure come and go depending on my weight.
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that some people are sensitive about this topic. Seems it was an innocent enough question. I didn't read all the posts but want to add what has probably already been said: It all depends...lol. My experience is that my boobs are the second to last thing to get bigger from fat, my upper arms are the last. So expect to lose it in that order. I will be happy to have smaller breasts.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    These are my favorite kinds of threads...............Hooray for boobies
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Not first, but all of me is shrinking.
    I notice that my C cup isn't filling the way it used to

They don't look THAT much smaller, I think it's because they are starting to stick out further than my belly!
  • jcramer1227
    Options
    don't be mean to people.

And you consider your first post to be nice? I consider my response to you nice, but now I feel the need to express my difficulty comprehending your intentions. I made this post in a sincere attempt to find out information about how people have been losing their weight. Personally, I have large breasts that give me back aches and make working out awkward. I want to avoid breast reduction surgery and I was hoping some faithful MFPers could give me some feedback, and they have. Stop using my post as a reason to believe the whole world is out to get you. My mother had hip replacement surgery at the early age of about 40. You don't see me yelling at people who are complaining that their hips are fat or too big for their liking. It's not about my mom, it's about them. Just like this post has nothing to do with your mother. I don't know her. Aaaaaaaaand I'm done talking to you. Kthx.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I totally lost a lot of weight from my boobies and my back the first 50 pounds. I haven't lost really hardly any there since. I went from a 44D to a 36E. My stomach is still what I'd call huge, but in reality it is a lot smaller than when I began. My stomach is definitely going to be the last stand.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that some people are sensitive about this topic. Seems it was an innocent enough question. I didn't read all the posts but want to add what has probably already been said: It all depends...lol. My experience is that my boobs are the second to last thing to get bigger from fat, my upper arms are the last. So expect to lose it in that order. I will be happy to have smaller breasts.

It's okay. It's just I hate getting hate messages in my inbox because I posted honestly that i'm sick of this topic. It's the holidays and it horrifies me that people can be that mean to strangers who had a terrible time.
  • jcramer1227
    Options
    I totally lost a lot of weight from my boobies and my back the first 50 pounds. I haven't lost really hardly any there since. I went from a 44D to a 36E. My stomach is still what I'd call huge, but in reality it is a lot smaller than when I began. My stomach is definitely going to be the last stand.

Agreed. I have that same feeling about my tum tum. You're looking excellent, though!
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I had what I called "Matron boobs." Now with my new beautiful bras I'm looking pretty darn cute.
  • Onesnap
    Options
    don't be mean to people.

And you consider your first post to be nice? I consider my response to you nice, but now I feel the need to express my difficulty comprehending your intentions. I made this post in a sincere attempt to find out information about how people have been losing their weight. Personally, I have large breasts that give me back aches and make working out awkward. I want to avoid breast reduction surgery and I was hoping some faithful MFPers could give me some feedback, and they have. Stop using my post as a reason to believe the whole world is out to get you. My mother had hip replacement surgery at the early age of about 40. You don't see me yelling at people who are complaining that their hips are fat or too big for their liking. It's not about my mom, it's about them. Just like this post has nothing to do with your mother. I don't know her. Aaaaaaaaand I'm done talking to you. Kthx.

You are missing my point. Me posting honestly about this topic does not deserve hate mail and NASTY messages to my inbox. This is not about the OP (that response was nice) I'm talking about the mean nasty people that are sending horrible private messages because they are too chicken to face the issue head on.
  • Onesnap
    Options
    Here's my point.

It's easy to lose context in the written, not spoken word.

1. I understand the points the OP made
    2. I'm sick of this topic, it's on MFP all of the time
    3. Why am I sick of the topic? Because often the OPs complaining about "losing their boob size" or similar have no idea what it is like to have a family member lose her breasts. Or a loved one. Or a friend.
    4. Show some respect. I post how I honestly feel about a topic (and use a personal example) and suddenly I'm the bad guy?
    5. Nasty messages to people are not acceptable and each of you that have done that to me just a few days before Christmas should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    You know, I guess I developed relatively early and have always had larger breasts. I imagine if I do lose some, it won't be much.

Sadly, I don't think this will save them. I was an early developer too, at my very biggest I was an E. Now I am a C. (I think, I'm waiting until I'm done nursing my daughter to get remeasured...anyone know a good place to get that done? Here in the States, I've found some of the bra salespeople to be really rude...)
  • Onesnap
    Options
    You know, I guess I developed relatively early and have always had larger breasts. I imagine if I do lose some, it won't be much.

Sadly, I don't think this will save them. I was an early developer too, at my very biggest I was an E. Now I am a C. (I think, I'm waiting until I'm done nursing my daughter to get remeasured...anyone know a good place to get that done? Here in the States, I've found some of the bra salespeople to be really rude...)

There's Nordstrom (they are known for this service and it is free and they are lovely to work with). If you live near Boston we have some other small shops too.
  • jcramer1227
    Options
    You are missing my point. Me posting honestly about this topic does not deserve hate mail and NASTY messages to my inbox. This is not about the OP (that response was nice) I'm talking about the mean nasty people that are sending horrible private messages because they are too chicken to face the issue head on.

Bah, ok I guess I'm not done. I am totally on board with the whole "mean people are mean" concept. I just don't understand why, if this topic touches home for you in such a horrible way, that you would even read the thread or post in it at all. If it were me, I'd stay away from it.
  • jcramer1227
    Options

That would actually be awesome. I would love a C. Currently, I'm at a tripD.