It 2010 Please Join me Part 2!...My lovely Group!

Options

Replies

• NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    HELLO LADIES.....MADE SOME GOOD CHOICES IN SAN DIEGO AND SOME BAD...OVERALL I THINK I DID OK BUT FIRST TIME I DIDNT LOG SINCE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR. WITH MY BFF TURNING 21 I DECIDED TO JUST ENJOY THIS WEEK AND GO BACK TO COUNTING SUNDAY WHEN THE FUN IS OVER....WITH ALL THAT SAID AND DONE IM TRYING TO MAKE DECENT CHOICES WHEN I CAN AND WHEN I CANT I WONT BEAT MYSELF UP...

HOWEVER, WONT BE WEIGHING IN TOMORROW.....GOT TOM TODAY AND FEELING SO MISERABLE.....HOPE EVRYONE IS DOING WELL!

ALSO WHAT IS A GOOD LOW CAL ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE WHEN GOING OUT? I GOT THE 21ST BDAY PARTY ON SATURDAY AND TOMORROW IS MY 2 YEAR ANN AT WORK SO I LOVE MARGARITAS BUT THEY HAVE WAAAAAAYYYY TO MUCH SUGAR!! I TRIED TO HAVE ONE IN SAN GOT HALF WAY THROUGH IT AND IT MADE SICK SO NEED SOME BETTER CHOICES. WE ARE GOING TO A MARTINI PLACE ANY ONE KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY LOW CAL ONES?
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    :sad: OH MY GOODNESS WE WERE ON PAGE 4 WHEN I WENT TO WRITE THIS POST ....WHERE DID MY GROUP GO?!?

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING OK...

DIDNT LOG THIS PAST WEEKEND>>>TOTAL OF 4 DAYS (2 DAYS IN SAN DIEGO AND THEN FRIDAY AND SAT) FOR MY SIS 21ST BDAY.

DIDNT WEIGH IN FRIDAY EITHER TOM SO HOPEFULLY NEXT FRIDAY WONT BE TERRIBLE.

IV HAD A REALLY HARD TIME THIS PAST WEEK BETWEEN THE BEACH AND THE CLUB. GARNT IT IM DOWN A TOTAL OF 63 POUNDS AND 23 SINCE JANUARY BUT I FEEL SO FAT STILL. I FEEL GOOD WHEN BUYING MY CLOTHES AND LOOKING AT MY REFLECTION IN CLOTHES. WHEN I LOOKED AT MYSELF IN A BATHING SUIT I CRIED. I CANT IMAGINE WHAT I LOOKED LIKE 63 POUNDS HEAVIER.

PLUS I WENT TO CLUB AND I PUT ON A DRESS THAT I BOUGHT IN JUNIORS DEP SIZE 13 WHICH IS AMAZING. BUT WHEN I SAW ALL THE OTHER GIRLS IN THE CLUB I FELT SO FAT. I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS GOING TO TAKE FOR ME TO BE HAPPY. THIS PAST WEEKEND REALLY BROUGHT ME DOWN. :ohwell:

ALSO THE CELLULITE I HAVE WHICH IV HAD EVEN AT 140 POUNDS IS TERRIBLE. WHY HASNT IT GOTTEN BETTER WITH 60 POUNDS?! I CANT WEAR ANYTHING ABOVE THE KNEE. THAT WAS PART OF MY WEIGHT LOSS GOAL WAS TO BE ABLE TO WEAR A BATHING SUIT AND SHORTS. IN VEGAS SUMMER IS 115. I DONT WANT TO BE IN PANTS OR CAPRIS. IT REALLY HAS ME THINKING WHATS THE POINT? 140 POUNDS OR 260 I CANT WEAR ANYTHING ABOVE MY KNEE. THE CELLULITE IS UNREAL. WHAT DO I DO?
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS AT WORK
  • Myth
    Myth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thalia,

DO NOT GIVE UP! I am with you though and know what you mean, While I have come so far sometimes it does not feel like far enough. But honey honeslty think about. Would you like to be 240 again?? Seriously.... NO you would not. WHile we are not the perfect weight we once were we have to find and do what makes us not only healthy but happy. YOu are much happier here then at 240 I gaurentee it. Dont let it get you down to much. I am going through the same thing here since the weather is changing and shorts and cute dreeses are comming in style. My hubby loves me in a dress... well my jiggly arms and bump in the belly do not so much agree,lol. But I have to admit as do you..u look better now then before. If it was so easy to get what we want nothing would be the great reward that it is in the end. :) DO NOT GIVE UP!
  • Keltinator
    Keltinator Posts: 265
    Options
    Thalia -- I'm sure the cellulite will get better wth every pound you lose, and as you exercise, you will be more toned as well. I hate this saying but it's true--"You need to give it time." We all want results right away and for the most part, it's not possible, because this is a lifestyle change, not a fad diet! Keep fighting.

Another thing is not to compare yourself to other people too much. It's really hard not to, but it's super destructive in my opinion. Whenever I think, "I wish my legs looked like hers," I lose motivation and I feel like all this effort is useless, but I know it's not. I have to reset my thinking back to a positive mode again. My effort will be rewarded. I feel good knowing I'm eating healthier.

Keep fighting towards your goals and remember we are always here to help you! Even though we don't have as many people than we did on the first thread, look at all the people your post has helped this year... and we're all seeing good results! :)
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    Thanks ladies. It doesnt help that I have the stress of wanting to be skinny by summer and be swimming plus relationship and family stress. And my friend that had the cancer passed away :cry: so just alot of stress.

If i have gone over at all this week it was nomore than 300 calories so i have kept my calories at 1500 or under and although its not the greatest at least im not quitting....yet anyway. Yes i feel better now at this weight....and I know about that saying eek but its been 60 pounds for crying out loud....i should see something? I will be honest and say I havent stepped foot in the gym since Nov when i started this position at work. I wonder if possible to reach my goal weight with just right foods and if so will my cellulite go away without excercise?

Anyways. Im glad my post has helped but what happened to my other group members? :noway: Im always on like page two or 3 to find our thread and it was usually top few.....either we got smaller or people started posting more....

Hope everyone is having a better week then me. i hope Apeil turns out to be a better month :heart:
  • chipgal
    chipgal Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well it is my turn to let you know what happened to me. I have been busy with taxes for all the properties my boss owns. It took longer this year because his father was in the hospital then died last Sunday. My job as bookkeeper for all the properties has been very hectic these two weeks. The funeral is tomorrow and things should return to near normal, although I was working for the dad on some projects. We will all miss the father, he was a great man, very open and honest. (Like my boss)

I went to the old topic and wrote down all the reply names that appeared. Over 38 names only appeared once. Five names appeared more than once and I mailed them notes through MFP to let them know about the new thread. Ten people had visited twice, but several of them that I attempted mailings no longer were in MFP data base. I like the group that is sticking to working through a life change together and I do keep reading the replys. I'll try to get back in the lunch habit and post at least daily.

Chipgal
  • Keltinator
    Options
    thanks chipgal for all the effort :) hopefully some people will come back!

todays been a good day, eating wise. its 4 30 and i still have around 800 cals for dinner, so i don't think i'll have any problems today! otherwise, not much to post, i just thought i'd check in :)

keep up the hard work, everyone!!
  • chipgal
    Options
    Funeral was yesterday so I missed a day. Today going alright glad it is finally Easter and we can plant a garden full of fresh vegetables.

Eek glad you checked in your new picture looks great.

Chipgal
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE :)
  • Keltinator
    Options
    Happy belated Easter to everybody!!

I hope everyone's Easter wasn't too overboard in the dinner department, lol. For me it usually isn't, but the sweets that come with it are the deal breaker! I have the strangest eating habits. My dad sometimes comments that he thinks I might be a fictional character!! I don't like turkey... I like it when peas are overcooked... I don't put butter or gravy on everything on my plate... haha. The problem is with all that I tend to just eat carbs, like dinner rolls or something! Not good.

Oh, and it was my birthday on Saturday. Whoopee. The tradition in my family is that the birthday person chooses what's for dinner. In the past I would have gone out to a restaurant or eaten mass amounts of pizza, but this year I said, 'chicken burgers.' My mom said, 'Where from?' And I was like, 'No, no, homemade ones.' I swear their jaws hit the floor there. So, I still had a really yummy dinner, but A LOT more healthier than before. Of course, this didn't stop the triple chocolate cake from happening, but still. It's a start, right?? :smile:

So, that's the summary of my weekend!! Now I must pay for it this week and deal with leftovers of chocolate cake and ice cream... ack. :tongue:

Hope everyone's week goes well. :)
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    EEK HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!
  • chipgal
    Options
    Happy Birthday Eek, I would like the chicken burger recipe.

Chipgal
  • Keltinator
    Options
    chipgal -- for the burgers, i usually just barbeque up some chicken breast and then top it with whatever i like... not really much of a recipe lol.

and thanks both of you for the birthday wishes! finally the cake has been eaten so there are no more lieftovers to tempt me... i feel like now i can finally get back on track lol :)
  • Myth
    Options
    Happy Belated Bday Eek!
    Thalia, sorry about your feind sweety. :(

Sorry Ladies tha i have not been around it is spring break for my little chickens and we are in Panama City FL! Beach, and camping and granmas. It has been a blast, but let me tell you I do not want to seee anymore food. I am afraid I have gaines like 4 pounds back lol. I knew it would happen I just want to get home and get back to my routines! It never fails I eat so much I am uncomfy! UGH. Any way I will be home by sunday and woudl like to at least get a jog in Sunday. Not sure if that will happen, cause I need a vacation from my vacation lol. I am sunburned! lol Any way just wanted to drop a note and say hi. I htink when I get home I want to get hungry girs new book. I have her 200 under 200 I want to try to cook more of al of these recipes. OK im off to bed folks have a good weekend and I will be back next week. Keep up the good work ladies!
  • chipgal
    Options
    Myth,

Glad to see you had a great week with chickens. lol Do not beat yourself up about gains it will go down again.

Chipgal
  • Keltinator
    Options
    hey everyone! just dropping a quite note. my computer is broken so i won't be able to log in much... but snuck over to the public library today for a bit... so yeah. however i'll make sure to at least write calories down and watch them.

:)
  • NewBeginning2010
    Options
    Just checking in. I am usually off on Saturdays so not real crazy a about being here especially since its a beautiful day out and because i will work 5 days straight i think i will have 105 hours this pay period :sad:

anyways. had my weigh in on friday and I lost a pound. i am thrilled with a pound. That makes me one pound closer to being under 200 (which is 5 pounds away) I never would have thought that at 267 pounds I get this close. At one time I was at 207 then magically got back up to 230. Im hoping this is the last time ill ever be in the 200s. I have been trying to get away from this number since 2005 so this will be a big step.

I am going to try something new. I know i havent been working out which would have probably taken off another 20 pounds but as you can see my work abuses me lol. I was at one point averaging 2 pounds a week or 8 pounds a month. that stopped last month. The only week i dont lose is the week i get my period so im really now only losing 3 pounds a month. Im going to try calorie zigzagging. Anyone try this? Its where you change up your calories so your body keeps guessing and you dont hit a plateu. Yesterday i ate 1400 today ill eat 1200, on sunday 1200, monday 1340, tue wed thursday 1200....we will see how it goes.

hope everyone is having a good week!
  • Myth
    Options
    New, I do that all the time anyway, hehe.
    Actually it might not be a bad idea. OK I am home and so dying to get back to my norm. Over my spring break I drank soda. :grumble: It was great but I told hubby today no more soda tmrw. He said good for you. I dont know I was a little taken back not sure why lol Any way I am got a lot of laundry to do and i want to so try to plan my week tmrw. Not sure how much exercise I will get done this week with my sunburned self, ear infection and my blistered lip but I am going to try. Hope you all had a great easter. :drinker:
  • chipgal
    Options
    Hello every one, glad to see all the new posts.

Eek I know how you feel with out a computer. When we stay at my parents I do not have internet and just going through withdrawal is tough.

Congradulations Thalia, hope you reach 199 next week.:bigsmile:

Myth, do you need a vacation to get over the vacation now?

Chipgal