• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Adds the obligatory gif

tumblr_ljm87bNB3E1qhv4m3.gif
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Posts a ridiculous comment missing most of the point of any and all arguments, but is ignored by everyone because I have a profile picture of either boobs and/or a cute dog.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I'm only here for the doughnuts. There are doughnuts, right?

Nah, I think it's punch and pie

But I wanted milk with my pie!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    You wanna say that to my face? Come at me bro.

misconstrues your aggression as an invitation to post more funny gifs.

tumblr_mew3zfwUbp1ro2d43.gif

Still loving the bunny...I wanna watch him on this page too:)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Complains about all the people who feel the need to have half-naked profile pics. I mean, really, don't any of you have any class????
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Posting my half-naked profile pic just to show you...
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    3 different gifs one after another

All of someone eating popcorn.
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Complains about ll the people who feel the need to have half-naked profile pics. I mean, really, don't any of you have any class????

I like your half naked legs.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Posts a ridiculous comment missing most of the point of any and all arguments, but is ignored by everyone because I have a profile picture of either boobs and/or a cute dog.

If it was the former, ignores the actual content of your post but replies with obligatory "How you doin'?". If the latter, just keeps ignoring your post.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Complains about ll the people who feel the need to have half-naked profile pics. I mean, really, don't any of you have any class????

I like your half naked legs.

Makes angry retort about how I am more than just a pair of legs.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Spouts cliche about rainbows and unicorns and tells everyone this site is tame in comparison to expectant mother sites where they will rip you a new one. Sits back and contemplates how cool I am because I can take it.
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Boobies!!!

Bahahaha!!! :laugh:
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Helpfully googles crypto-fascism and posts definition for anyone staring at their computer quizzically.

States that I am still waiting for help regarding my bowel movement.

Helpfully directs you to the squatty post and says something witty about your tied up bowels.

Retorts lamely, wishes she could think of a better comeback, has a little cry. Googles Dr. Oz show in a burst of morbid curiousity, to see if such an episode actually exists.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Retorts lamely, wishes she could think of a better comeback, has a little cry. Googles Dr. Oz show in a burst of morbid curiousity, to see if such an episode actually exists.

it is not unprecedented.
    http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/how-read-your-pee
  • metaphoria
    Options
    Youve cured my curiousity. Quelled and quenched it, even. There is no way on God's green earth I'm watching that.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Youve cured my curiousity. Quelled and quenched it, even. There is no way on God's green earth I'm watching that.

Posts gif of people hitting lifeless equine creature with sticks or clubs.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Ignorance and urine make for lethal bedfellows. I suggest you watch and take notes.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    After reading through every page of the thread I am confused and will respond with a pony.

hEE0E863A
  • metaphoria
    Options

Posts gif of people hitting lifeless equine creature with sticks or clubs.

Makes suggestion that a similar treatment should be applied to a certain cartoon pony...