I have strong feelings

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Returns to thread (thereby nulling previous promise to never return) in hopes of finding wailing and nashing of teeth at my departure. Instead finds that no one cares and/or noticed and/or was made fun of for claiming to never return. Lashes out at everyone.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Is reminded of this thread in a different thread. Goes on scavenger hunt looking for it. Finds it and realizes it isn't actually the thread people thought it was. Goes on scavenger hunt for that thread.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Does not realize this is an old thread, nor bothers to read any of the responses. Asks lots of questions that were answered pages ago.
    Bumps thread a couple of times, still waiting for someone to answer.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Comes back having ignored everyone's advice and complains about not seeing any progress because whoops and also looking for FRs from other people who share my bad ideas.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    (srs response is totes srs)

It was worth looking at this thread simply to discover Let Me Google That For You. Even though that's just another tool to enhance internet asshattery, but oh well. Still awesome. Will be using in the future, thanks.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    (srs response is totes srs)

It was worth looking at this thread simply to discover Let Me Google That For You. Even though that's just another tool to enhance internet asshattery, but oh well. Still awesome. Will be using in the future, thanks.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lmgtfy
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have extremely strong feelings about a controversial topic.

I have read absolutely no research or even news articles about research that has been conducted. I don't have any direct experience with the subject nor do I know anyone who has (that I'm aware of).

Because of this, there is nothing that conflicts with my very strong feelings on the matter, and anything you bring up or try to throw in my face is just a whole bunch of arm-waving and distraction and I don't need to go read YOUR links just so you can try to prove me wrong.
    *slow clap*
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    Returns to thread and wastes ten minutes trying to find the post made somewhere in the middle of the thread that caused this to be in My Topics.

Again wishes the site would use vBulletin. Searches for Unsubscribe Button to prevent a repeat of this ritual again in two months.

[url][/url]
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I have extremely strong feelings about a controversial topic.

I have read absolutely no research or even news articles about research that has been conducted. I don't have any direct experience with the subject nor do I know anyone who has (that I'm aware of).

Because of this, there is nothing that conflicts with my very strong feelings on the matter, and anything you bring up or try to throw in my face is just a whole bunch of arm-waving and distraction and I don't need to go read YOUR links just so you can try to prove me wrong.
    *slow clap*

*joins in on the slow clap*
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Is momentarily confused by OP's change of user name and comes to check if it is indeed the same topic.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    sexual inuendo
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Purple, because Aliens don't wear hats.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Ok but how many calories should I eat? I'm 5'4" 130 lbs, and apparently I don't realize that I can start my own thread.