Replies

• PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Notices thread for first time and reads all 14 pages then posts rant on how she just wasted 25 minutes of her valuable time. Rants about she missed the thread earlier while she was out having a real life with real people.

Is shocked when she goes to her profile and notices 9 people from this post deleted her because she didn't post enough and say WTG on their wall daily while she was on vacation.

Hates MFP...gets depressed and stops eating...loses 16 lbs...LOVES MFP! Comes back and posts Success Story pics.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    *Complains about people bumping this. Totally misses irony that he just bumped it himself.*

*Laughs at Jof for his missed irony*

ETA: Fix spelling (but actually to fix better phrasing that will hopefully make people find post more meaningful and humorous...)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Returns, pleased to find that others have resurrected the thread so she cannot be accused of killing it with the irrelevant gif.

*makes stupid, unfunny comment about irrelevant gifs. Then whips out google medical degree to make self sound smart.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Morans.

morans3.jpg?1258151610
    This made me laugh. A lot.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Now that we are into a New Year I think that everyone who has posted here should go back and really read the entire thread as perhaps, just maybe, there is something relevant you missed because of the whole 2012 mindset and the inevitability of the whole economy going down the drain, and the relief of the world not coming to an end and... I know I had something else impotent to say here. I'll come back and edit it later in case no one else has bumped the thread yet.

How many entries does a thread have to have before it generates a to be continued?
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Now that we are into a New Year I think that everyone who has posted here should go back and really read the entire thread as perhaps, just maybe, there is something relevant you missed because of the whole 2012 mindset and the inevitability of the whole economy going down the drain, and the relief of the world not coming to an end and... I know I had something else impotent to say here. I'll come back and edit it later in case no one else has bumped the thread yet.

How many entries does a thread have to have before it generates a to be continued?

I believe it is 500.

*unnecessarily quoting you to clear up any confusion anyone may have had as to why I said that and to make the thread longer and prettier...
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

I think it's 400, but I don't think we'll get there. I fear that this deconstruction has run its course.
  • ZoeLifts
    Options
    Runs search for feelings, because I have them all and will explode if I don't share with complete strangers on the internet. Inadvertently necromances old thread.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Runs search for feelings, because I have them all and will explode if I don't share with complete strangers on the internet. Inadvertently necromances old thread.

Complains about necromancy. (Substantially increases likelihood of resurrected thread regaining traction.)
  • ZoeLifts
    Options

Complains about necromancy. (Substantially increases likelihood of resurrected thread regaining traction.)

Complains about your complaints of necromancy and points out, disdainfully, that the topic is still relevant.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Complains about your complaints of necromancy and points out, disdainfully, that the topic is still relevant.

Draws your attention to the fact that OP deactivated months ago, and that it was likely this thread that led him to do it.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Draws your attention to the fact that OP deactivated months ago, and that it was likely this thread that led him to do it.

Quotes the last post, states he hasn't read it or most of the thread.
    Reminds everyone we are all different.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    LIES!!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    LIES!!

Please reference a peer reviewed article if you are going to say that.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    But, but how can I have deactivated? I'M RIGHT HERE! YOU PEOPLE ARE MAD!!!!
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

Original poster picks up *exactly* where left off with precisely the same amount of emotion as if the issue hadn't been shelved for months. Points out that he has continued to be successful in his journey following his unsafe protocols.

Argues with something EvgeniZyntx didn't actually say, and accidentally agrees while writing with VERY HOSTILE TONE!!!
  • ZoeLifts
    Options

Y1gVl.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

Ugh. Welcome back.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Ugh. Welcome back.

That's not supportive at ALL. But thank you.