Why Does Everyone Hate on Jennifer Hudson?

Options

Replies

• misskellylynne
    Options
    Yes yes, she lost all that weight through a program that tells you there are 0 calorie foods out there & you can eat as much of them as you want...... all while keeping her boobs the same size as they were when she was fat.

Don't hate on her at all, I don't know her nor want to..... but I call bull**** when I see it.

OH & BTW..... Jennifer does not look all that stunning. Photoshop does wonders. She looks old, and more skinny fat than anything.

Is this one of the haters you were talking about,OP?

@youngdoc LOL Amen! :)

Hater? Ha. Sorry I've done my part in losing my weight without the help of any diet programs. Hater? Ha. I've managed to lose HALF my body size & look nowhere near my age of 37. Hater? Ha. Seems as though the haters are the ones who defended a COMMENT I am allowed to make that didn't attack them at all.....

get some help ppl...... really get some help.

Good for you for losing all of that weight seriously that is something you should be proud of. I am NOT taking that success away from you.

Calling someone a "hater" really.
    What do you think MFP? A way to lose weight, hmm a diet program, just something that you don't have to pay for.... am I supposed to call you a "hater" now?

No one was attacking you, just simply pointing out how rude your comment was.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yes yes, she lost all that weight through a program that tells you there are 0 calorie foods out there & you can eat as much of them as you want...... all while keeping her boobs the same size as they were when she was fat.

Don't hate on her at all, I don't know her nor want to..... but I call bull**** when I see it.

OH & BTW..... Jennifer does not look all that stunning. Photoshop does wonders. She looks old, and more skinny fat than anything.

Hater? Ha. Sorry I've done my part in losing my weight without the help of any diet programs. Hater? Ha. I've managed to lose HALF my body size & look nowhere near my age of 37. Hater? Ha. Seems as though the haters are the ones who defended a COMMENT I am allowed to make that didn't attack them at all.....

Good for you for losing all of that weight seriously that is something you should be proud of. I am NOT taking that success away from you.

What do you think MFP? A way to lose weight, hmm a diet program, just something that you don't have to pay for.... am I supposed to call you a "hater" now?

Rude with a side of jealousy. I wonder how many calories that adds up to?
  • misskellylynne
    Options
    Any may I add I LOST 70lbs on weight watchers.

No matter if you are using, spark people, live strong, my fitness pal, weight watchers, south beach, or jenny craig. They are ALL programs that utilize giving you the tools you need to help you reach your goal.

And if you lose weight on ANY of these programs it should be considered a success. Now you have offended me.

Talk like an adult if you are going to throw it out there. Calling people haters is a defense mechanism because you cannot handle a critical comment about your comment.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options

Actually MFP is not a diet program at all. I can not log on & still be how I am now. All MFP is, is a calorie logging tool.... nothing more. It gives no diet advice, does not tell you what to eat or not, does not give you exercise ideas nor does it require you to go to meetings, or weigh yourself each week. All this place is, is a means to log a food diary....in which case see ya...I'll do that offline in a book.

BTW did anyone bother to ready where I said I don't hate her? Nah...just skip to the rest....... love to know where the rude part was though.......I was called a hater....you applauded it & then complain when you yourself were called one???? Pot kettle black.
  • misskellylynne
    Options

Rude with a side of jealousy. I wonder how many calories that adds up to?

hmmm Rude with a side of jealousy... thats a good chunk of empty calories.
  • misskellylynne
    Options

Actually MFP is not a diet program at all. I can not log on & still be how I am now. All MFP is, is a calorie logging tool.... nothing more. It gives no diet advice, does not tell you what to eat or not, does not give you exercise ideas nor does it require you to go to meetings, or weigh yourself each week. All this place is, is a means to log a food diary....in which case see ya...I'll do that offline in a book.

BTW did anyone bother to ready where I said I don't hate her? Nah...just skip to the rest....... love to know where the rude part was though.......I was called a hater....you applauded it & then complain when you yourself were called one???? Pot kettle black.

A calorie logging tool... which would be a PROGRAM. Weight watchers doesn't tell you what to eat either, and actually you don't have to go to meetings, nor weigh yourself if you do not want to. And if you want to know what meetings are about, it is the same as an online message board. That displays support of individuals trying to reach the same goal. Regardless if you use MFP, WW, etc as long as something works then that is all that matters. If you are logging it in a book then why do you log in and come online? For online support, so you follow the program?

When did I complain about someone calling me a "hater" actually when DID someone call me a hater....and if you want me to let me try to dumb this down for you "get real and be a hater" I am definitely judging your comments. AKA "hating" on your comments with your lack of actual knowledge behind your opinions you are trying to pull off as fact.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Okay, why don't you two just take the hater comments to PM otherwise this is going to escalate and then the thread will be locked. One person expressed her dislike, the other refuted it....now let it go because now you are guys are making it personal.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options

That's funny, because MFP is actually alllll of those things for me, apart from the meetings. The MFP forums, the groups, and the support and advice from friends that I've added provide it all, and for free. Best damn diet and fitness program I've ever used.
  • misskellylynne
    Options
    It's not that important to me to carry to a private message.

I think I said all I can say.
  • bodiva88
    bodiva88 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Not being snarky, but is that a serious or sarcastic question?

She was a contestant on American Idol, recognized for her one of a kind diva voice, was the star on dream girls the movie.

And it the spokesperson celebrity for weight watchers.

Yes, was a serious question but now that I googled her, I recognize her from her WW ads.

@OP: Don't really care what happens to her body. I am sure the media pays enough attention to these over paid talentless hacks (media doesn't support good talent lately so I am assuming). They won't be missing out when I say who the heck care...

Lovely. You've only seen her on WW ads but you assume she's a talentless hack. She has a beautiful voice and her success so far is well deserved.

And I've never heard a soul hating on her for her singing or her weight loss.
  • CrystalZ2012
    CrystalZ2012 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Who in the heck is Jennifer Hudson?

^This.
    :noway: What??? People don't know who she is? Go rent Dreamgirls and get her CD asap!! I love her voice. It doesn't matter who says what about her. It comes down to what is right for her at the time. She wants to lose weight? Go for it! She looks amazing too!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I find this post somewhat refreshing, and somewhat confusing

Refreshing because, I like that many people are ignoring mainstream media. I think that's super cool and a good sign that people are healing.

Confusing because, even though I said what I said above, she did win a Grammy and an Oscar award. So, that puts her up there. There are actors that work their whole lives and never get an Oscar. Same goes for musicians and Grammies. So, it is a little weird that so many people don't know who she is. But, that isn't a dig on anyone. Just surprising to me. I feel like if I said her name in a crowded room, everyone would know who she was. I see that I am wrong.

It is simply interesting. That's all.

Dude even Ben Afflec won Oscar. Not a lot of integrity left in those anymore
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Who in the heck is Jennifer Hudson?

Someone that I would shag violently.

Just wanted to get that out there.
  • taunto
    Options
    To all her fans who are getting hurt over us non fanboys knowing her. We aren't "blind" (thank you for calling us that btw...) nor are we living under the rock or anything. We're not hipsters who are trying to be cool by not knowing about mainstream musicians etc. We just donot care about how much body fat % some musician have.

I mean... if I ask you who Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan was and that he had obesity problems and if you didn't knew, I would just think that you probably never heard of him. For me, it would be a shame since he was an awesome musician but I wouldn't insult you by saying that you are blind etc.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options

No matter if you are using, spark people, live strong, my fitness pal, weight watchers, south beach, or jenny craig. They are ALL programs that utilize giving you the tools you need to help you reach your goal.

You left out crack and meth.

HOW DARE YOU
  • taunto
    Options

She was a contestant on American Idol, recognized for her one of a kind diva voice, was the star on dream girls the movie.

Yes, was a serious question but now that I googled her, I recognize her from her WW ads.

@OP: Don't really care what happens to her body. I am sure the media pays enough attention to these over paid talentless hacks (media doesn't support good talent lately so I am assuming). They won't be missing out when I say who the heck care...

Lovely. You've only seen her on WW ads but you assume she's a talentless hack. She has a beautiful voice and her success so far is well deserved.

Why are her fanboys so insistent on labeling anyone who doesn't know her or care about her as her haters? is that a hipster thing you all are doing now? Calling non-fanboys "haters"? Just what I wrote in the parenthesis. Unless of course, you are so eager to call somebody a hater that you don't even bother to read their replies...
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options

Why are her fanboys so insistent on labeling anyone who doesn't know her or care about her as her haters? is that a hipster thing you all are doing now? Calling non-fanboys "haters"? Just what I wrote in the parenthesis. Unless of course, you are so eager to call somebody a hater that you don't even bother to read their replies...

I noticed this as well... ... I have heard of her before from my friends that watch Idol...other than that I wouldn't have a clue... I don't watch American Idol or the award shows...and haven't heard of a song that I like from her yet... There are a lot of celebrities that I don't know the names of ...may recognize them, but never cared to find out more information about them.
  • taunto
    Options
    *doesn't know Jennifer Hudson*

Fanboys: "OMG WHY DO YOU HATE HER?!?! SHE'S LIKE SO TALENTED AND HAVE WON AWARDS FROM OTHER TALENTED PEOPLE OMG OMG OMG!"
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I think I would be appalled if someone didn't know who a Spiritual Leader or Prime Minister / President of a country was....nah ...I am lying because I don't care who you guys deem as important to know.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I find this post somewhat refreshing, and somewhat confusing

Refreshing because, I like that many people are ignoring mainstream media. I think that's super cool and a good sign that people are healing.

Confusing because, even though I said what I said above, she did win a Grammy and an Oscar award. So, that puts her up there. There are actors that work their whole lives and never get an Oscar. Same goes for musicians and Grammies. So, it is a little weird that so many people don't know who she is. But, that isn't a dig on anyone. Just surprising to me. I feel like if I said her name in a crowded room, everyone would know who she was. I see that I am wrong.

It is simply interesting. That's all.

Dude even Ben Afflec won Oscar. Not a lot of integrity left in those anymore

ROFLMAO