Favourite Family Guy quote/moment/episode

Options
SwimFan1981
SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
Hi all,

I love Family Guy! Any more FG freaks out there? Lets share our favourite moments :smile:

I have so many but the FCC song, Prom night dumpster baby and the alternate universe episode are up there.

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I love the one where chris is getting bullied, and peter has his flashback seen where randy felcher is bullying him, and he is getting pantsed, and hes taking a piss and randy comes and pulls his pants up - I still die

Also where peter tries to breastfeed stewie and stewies reaction when he wakes up

"Idea for a farce, cheating wife and pumpas *kitten* burned alive"

"I have to admit lois, when you asked me to come over and tear up your carpet I had a differant idea, but whatever whatever I'm glad to help"

"Say you like eating red carpet"

"Yeah fire department, its quarmire, yeah its stuck in a window this time"

When brian was trying to wait to have sex with caroline - and he grabs the 2 seater bike "You're going to be a good lover brian" then stewie sticks his finger in brians mouth and brians like wtf dude, then he walks away and puts his finger in his mouth. Weird - but I love it haha
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    Hahaha! Raaaandy :laugh:

How about the one where Stewie and Brian are in that old house (where they are using walkie talkies) and the house blows up like 10 times (action film style) :happy:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Stewie: Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mama! Mama! Mama! Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mummy! Mummy! Mumma! Mumma! Mumma!

Lois: What!?

Stewie: Hi!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options

How about the one where Stewie and Brian are in that old house (where they are using walkie talkies) and the house blows up like 10 times (action film style) :happy:

Wasn't there a repair guy in there? haha
  • lukester19
    lukester19 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    -I like the Iraq lobster song and animations lol.
    -the scene from the African hoarders where they show one item as hoarding compared to what hey now show on the hoarding channel.
    -"cool whip yeah, you mean cool whip, yeah cool whip, cool whip. Why you putting emphasis on the W. Because cool whip tatstes better with pie."
    stewie, "just passing through see anything you like speak up"

There are so many scenes and quotes in family guy. It is remarkably awesome!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

-"cool whip yeah, you mean cool whip, yeah cool whip, cool whip. Why you putting emphasis on the W. Because cool whip tatstes better with pie."
    Wheat thins.

Ahahahaha.
  • lukester19
    lukester19 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    ^
    Stewie: Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mama! Mama! Mama! Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mummy! Mummy! Mumma! Mumma! Mumma!

Ha ha. I remember that one. Reminds me of what i used to do to get attention from my mom. That was a funny scene also.

Just saw i did not quote it using the thread. ::huh:
  • SwimFan1981
    Options

Wasn't there a repair guy in there? haha

That's the one!!
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    I just love Peter, he is amazing :laugh:

Full Blown AIDS.....you've got the AIDS haha
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options

My favorite-my daughter does this to me! LOL
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I love Family Guy. I guess I don't remember a lot of the quotes but I do love it even though it feels so wrong to like it. Oh I know "Meth's a *****" I almost had an accident when Lois said that to the kids. I also really like the chicken fights.

I also liked when Seth McFarlane (sp?) interviewed people and asked them to review the show and never told them he was the creator, that was good too.
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    Consuela the maid "mr Superman no here"

Surfin Bird lol
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    My favorite episode will always be when Brian and Stewie bought the house to renovate...love that episode!
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    The Star Wars spoofs are my favorites and I love Stewie's "Mom Mom Mommy Mommy Mama...." bit my kids who are 17 and 19 do that to me ALL the time LOL
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    That's like picking my favorite burrito....

When Peter forms his own religion and starts The United Church of the Fonz.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    6a00e54ef2e21b883301156f276d78970c.jpg
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Any of the moments where the emphasize the "H" Cool Whip, Wheat thins, Will Wheaton

Also...the Episode where Stewie gets on Steroids and at the end glides out the window on Skin Flaps.
  • BGeezy2001
    Options
    The episode when Peter is fighting that Big Man Sized Chicken is hilarious...They literally are punching each other in the face, the entire episode..lol
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    The ENTIRE episode where Peter is all over the Trashmen's Bird is the Word song.
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    6a00e54ef2e21b883301156f276d78970c.jpg

Who wants chowder? :laugh: