Favourite Family Guy quote/moment/episode

Options

Replies

• EEpling89
    EEpling89 Posts: 152
    Options
    My husband says his favorite is:

Herbert: Hey there, Mr. Muscly Arms, why the long face?
    Chris: It's this girl...
    Herbert: Ahh, who needs 'em!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Stewie: Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Lois! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mama! Mama! Mama! Ma! Ma! Ma! Ma! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mum! Mummy! Mummy! Mumma! Mumma! Mumma!

Lois: What!?

Stewie: Hi!

That's my ringtone lol

I think my all time favorite moment was...

"Hey Lois.....diarrhea!"
    "Peter, I'm holding iced tea!"
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    "Meg...who let you back in the house?"

"Lois, you know how you've always wanted a real diamond engagement ring?" "Oh my god!" "That's right, I bought a horse!"

When Peter forgets how to sit down. I laughed FOREVER.

And a new one... "My wife is with child and about to give birth and I am with burrito and about to do the same."

LOL! I have seen literally every single episode at least 5 times. Everything that happens in my life, I can reference back to something from Family Guy.

You are me :flowerforyou:
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    I guess the only thing left to do is finish this sentence uninterru
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    "Find your penis for a dollars! Find your penis!" - Stewie
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Brian: "you're like a black woman in hindsight"

Cut away to the black ladies in the salon...

"mmmm hmmmm.... I told ya so. Didn't I tell you? Mmmhmmm. I told you that was going to happen, and what just happened? And when did I tell you? Mmmhmm a long time ago."
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I admit I'm a closet Family Guy lover! the stupider the better.

The scene where Peter hurts his leg and sit there for, like, ten minutes, rocking back and forth in pain. I do believe Lois does the same thing in either a future episode, or later in that one, and I think it was her boob.
    lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    49.gif
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    Any baby with a brain can tell you everybody poops!
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    DEATH!!!
  • ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Reagan Smash! Reagan Smash!......... Reagan Sleepy.... *lays in the ground and falls asleep*
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    Reagan Smash! Reagan Smash!......... Reagan Sleepy.... *lays in the ground and falls asleep*

ReaganSmash.gif
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Bumping my former self for the love of Mr P Griffin :love:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I love the Cleveland/Loretta Quagmire episode where Peter gets his CPR certification suspended for misusing it. Who else would that ever happen to but Peter? Lol.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I love the Cleveland/Loretta Quagmire episode where Peter gets his CPR certification suspended for misusing it. Who else would that ever happen to but Peter? Lol.

Haha yes!

"Peter Griffin, certified CPR"!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Surfin' Bird is my favorite episode. Of the kitchen scene where Peter melts down.

I also like the episode where Stewie goes to England to find the Jolly Farm Revue. I love when he leaves the letter for Brian about him finding a missing button that he doesn't know what it goes to. I love how long he goes on about the button.

This:

'Dear stupid dog, I've gone to live with the children on Jolly Farm. Goodbye forever. Stewie. P.S. I never got a chance to return that sweater Louis gave me for Christmas. Umm, I left it on the top of my bureau. I'm probably over the thirty day return limit but umm.... Im sure if you make a fuss they'll at least give you a store credit or something. Umm... It's not a horrible sweater. Its.... Its just I can't imagine when I would ever wear it ya know? Oh I also left a button on the bureau. I'm not sure what it goes to, but I can never bring myself to throw a button away. I know that as soon as I do I'll find the garment it goes to and then it'll..... Wait a minute, could it be from the sweater? Did that sweater have buttons? Hmm... Well I should wrap this up before I start to ramble. Again, goodbye forever. P.P.S. You know, it might get chilly in london, I'm actually going to take the sweater.'
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Anything with greased up deaf guy!!

When Quagmire drives cross country in a winnebago. Or, a wannabango, Brian looks at the vehicle, and says " Isn't country spelled with an "o"!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    beleive it or not, my fav bits are really early. like my all time favourite scene is s1 ep 1

where he says to the judge "I was gonna take it back (the welfare cheque), but my favourite episode of diff'rent strokes was on, where arnold and dudley get molested by the bike shop guy"

cut to diff'rent strokes.
    "ok you guys, i want to scream really loud at my *kitten*"
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I snorted pepsi out of my nose when Brian replaced I can't believe it's not butter with real butter, Peter's reaction was just epic!
  • iamwilso
    iamwilso Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Gigedy, gigedy, gigedy.