Commit to losing 1 pound a week in 2013 challenge

Options

Replies

• lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I went to groups and there is a group "2013 challenge to lose 52 lbs". I joined that group, because I'm not sure how to create a group and I'm not sure I want to be the moderator of a group. Come check it out.
  • ramsfan84
    ramsfan84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • healthymebetterme
    Options
    I'm in! My weigh in day is a Saturday, weighed in today and lost 0.2lbs, not bad considering it was Christmas! ;)
  • stellabella1980
    Options
    I am in!
  • sgh10
    sgh10 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm in too just
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP this week and this challenge sounds like a great idea - count me in. I weigh myself on Tuesdays, so my weight this week was 168lbs. My goal is 128lb, so I have 40lbs to go. Friends and support would be awesome!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, I am currently 140 and want to be around 125-130 (will know better when I get there). Hopefully 1lb a week should be doable!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • CHRISTCENTERED
    CHRISTCENTERED Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like that "SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE" I like to join, commiting to losing a pound a week. That would put me at 12 lbs. of weight loss first quarter of the year. Last time I weighed I was 207.....may be more now. I've really been eating lately. Just now today coming to my senses.
  • mcw1976
    mcw1976 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sound like a great plan to revitalize my weight loss goals. In 2012, I lost 66lbs from Jan 1 to thanksgiving day 2012 (344lbs to 278lbs.). Gained 6lbs from Thanksgiving to now, which I am recovering from a complicated hernia surgery. I won't be able to get back to the gym until February at the earliest, so I will have to work the diet to lose weight right now. Always looking for some more MFP friends to help motivate.
  • Suewags
    Suewags Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My family and I decided (again) that this year needs to be the year we lose weight. We can all stand to lose at least 50-100 pounds each, so we're aiming for 50 by the end of the year with added cash incentive for whomever loses the 100.
  • Kaseybella
    Kaseybella Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Raising my hand here! I'm in!! 1 lb a week would put me at my goal in 4-5 months :) sounds delightful! How will we report our success to each other?
  • kpierce169
    kpierce169 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I NEED all the support I can get.
  • Dinmd
    Dinmd Posts: 1
    Options
    Gonna do it this time.. Need all the encouragement I can get. Going on a three week vaca in Oct.
    Need to get healthy. Help!
  • Tojsmom
    Options
    I would love to join this challange I would like to lose another 20-30 pounds myself. Please add me as a friend as well.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!!!! At 1 lb per week I could be at goal by 7/31 .....GO ME!!!
    Plan:
    TREADMILL EVERY DAY (hubby got me a Nordic track x9i for Christmas :wink: )
    WEIGH DAILY AND RECORD
    DIET SODA 4 X PER MONTH
    IF I EAT OUT IT WILL BE ON SATURDAY AND I WILL RECORD WHAT I EAT
    RECORD ALL MY INTAKE
    DRINK PLENTY OF WATER
    LOG ON TO MFP DAILY
    CHECK IN ON THIS CHALLENGE GROUP DAILY
    BE MOTIVATIONAL AND SUPPORTIVE TO MY PALS
    I will record my weight on 1/2/2013 and then every Monday there after
  • ifoundroadkill
    ifoundroadkill Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Me too please! I just joined today. I weigh 149 and want to get to my wedding weight of 136 before I try to get pregnant with a 3rd baby!
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    Options
    im in thats my goal 100 week challenge
  • I'm in