Last Text You Sent

Options

Replies

• ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    "Have fun at work mon ami!"

I like to use multiple languages while texting, although autocorrect hates me for it :P
  • WhispDoll
    Options
    "Most ridiculous party ever. I was in the bathroom peeing and this guy just walks in covered in watermelon, looking totally freaked the *kitten* out, and asked me if I could draw him a map so he could get out of the house. He's going to be my example of why to never do LSA."
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    "Everything is gonna be ok" to my ex <3
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    To my daughter who is at my sister's house:

"I pick you up on Sunday, I love you, Kiss, Mom"

of course I wrote it in German.... ;)

"Ich hole dich am Sonntag wieder ab, Ich liebe dich, Kuss, Mama"
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    20 min
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    "Jim said he knows I'd be sad if he died. I told him at the very least, I'd be inconvenienced."

^ this is the winner I think. It makes ya scratch your head and kinda laugh but not sure if serious or joke or if perhaps you should be sending your condolences.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Mine's a good one.... (and very long):

"Well for one thing, it's having the kids on opposite weekends. We can act like it's not a big deal but it is. In order for us to do anything one of us will always have to make arrangements to have a sitter. And call me selfish, but I don't like giving up time with my son on the weekends I do have him. Another thing is the vasectomy. I've tried to act like it doesn't matter, but it does. I don't like it being decided for me that I can't have more kids someday. This is all I'm going to say now. I have a lot of work to do today. I'll talk to you later."

:drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

"Well for one thing, it's having the kids on opposite weekends. We can act like it's not a big deal but it is. In order for us to do anything one of us will always have to make arrangements to have a sitter. And call me selfish, but I don't like giving up time with my son on the weekends I do have him. Another thing is the vasectomy. I've tried to act like it doesn't matter, but it does. I don't like it being decided for me that I can't have more kids someday. This is all I'm going to say now. I have a lot of work to do today. I'll talk to you later."

That's saying a lot! LOL!
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    over involved parent..."hi.can't I stop by the office and pick it up."
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    It was a photo of my Tamale Frittata....sent it to my yahoo!

what about that one you sent me?? Are you too embarrassed to post it??

I would post it...if it was bigger.
    My tamale frittata only serves six!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    "that explains a lot with the body aches and tiredness" - to wife after she text that she's running a lil fever
  • paintedlady77
    paintedlady77 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Husband "don't be late for work"
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

Woah......Just break up ;)
  • paintedlady77
    paintedlady77 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Wow! I want to hear the follow up!
  • coe28
    Options

Woah......Just break up ;)

Ah....the infamous "just break up"! We did. He's trying to talk his way back in. I'm giving him reasons why it'll never work.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    my last text i sent was to my best friend- "Cool! Did you wave?"
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    To My Best Friend :
    "I'm pretty sleepy today. He was up crying all night. But on a good note... 52 lbs down."
  • coe28
    Options

Wow! I want to hear the follow up!

Nothing yet! I'm guessing he's trying to think of an argument for that. Good luck! LOL!
  • mistybkarma
    mistybkarma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    "yes, he picked her up at 2" to my mother
  • denisedwrt
    denisedwrt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    To my crush (who's Native American) "So.... Are you brave enough to go snowshoeing with me this weekend"?
    He thought the brave comment was pretty funny!