Last Text You Sent

Options

Replies

• Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer tonight? I'm not cooking or making any sweet tea. Love you! To the hubs
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    This shouldn't be this difficult. To a friend. We're trying to figure out a good day to get together.
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    To my sister who is driving back from Louisiana to Texas: "What city are you in?"
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    To my SIL: "She said, 'Wow baby! Thanks for making my day!'"
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    To Levi: "I'll try but I make no promises."
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    "What a f**king b*tch dude, I cant get over it"
    to my sister after she told me her boyfriend's sister in law re-gifted all their child's 'ugly" clothing they didn't want to them when they were supposed to spend $50 on each other's babies.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer tonight? I'm not cooking or making any sweet tea. Love you! To the hubs

Totally not fair....I'm coming to bama for dinner with ya'll Mila....save me a slice and a bud select 55 :)
  • jendy67
    Options
    I'm just leaving the gym now be home in 10
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    To my now 18 YO daughter: how is your new belly button ring? Still hurt?? I know, I know....
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Totally not fair....I'm coming to bama for dinner with ya'll Mila....save me a slice and a bud select 55 :)

Come on bud! But just so you know, the menu will only consist of Papa Johns, Mich Ultra, and Bud Light.
    Pinnacle Whipped Vodka for dessert! We'll be playin drankin games all night! See ya there ;)
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    *Insert nude picture*
  • starrisonmclennon
    starrisonmclennon Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    to my friend: "yes?"
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Mine's a good one.... (and very long):

"Well for one thing, it's having the kids on opposite weekends. We can act like it's not a big deal but it is. In order for us to do anything one of us will always have to make arrangements to have a sitter. And call me selfish, but I don't like giving up time with my son on the weekends I do have him. Another thing is the vasectomy. I've tried to act like it doesn't matter, but it does. I don't like it being decided for me that I can't have more kids someday. This is all I'm going to say now. I have a lot of work to do today. I'll talk to you later."

:drinker:

Whoa....sounds like kids may be the problem.....let him get the vasectomy. :huh:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    to my mom

"I really like the hot pink one"
  • melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    To my daughter: "Every journey poses its challenges and obstacles, but YOU DID IT! "
  • LiveLoveHunt
    Options
    O my.
    To my friend who lives in Arkansas and power is out because of snow.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    To my husband: "Could you get some unsweetened almond or coconut or almond coconut milk and paper plates, please?"

I guess that shows that I'm boring, healthy, polite and a detriment to the environment.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    To my husband

You better come home with a coffee.

5 seconds later

Never mind Kim just brought me one :)
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    To my boss: "now you are just being lazy. If you can't figure it out yourself, I'll show you but no need to call in the calvary"