Let the booze times roll!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Liking Coldplay only means you are gay if you are dude. . . just fyi. .Girls are allowed to like Coldplay and not be gay. If you are girl It's enjoyment of K.D. Lang that signals you're gay.

Oooooohhhhh! Awesome!

How you doin Car? :love:

I'm rocking out to a ColdPlay / K.D. Lang duet. . f*in' A!

You are definitely drinking....
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    you've ****ed a clown??? I dont think we can be friends anymore.

In my defence I was very drunk.

And it seems that you still are..:drinker:

I never understood he reason(s) for getting drunk on purpose. Most people make a *kitten* out of themselves and sometimes they live to regret it; so better you than me. I like and choose to keep my liver and pancreas healthy.

Happy New Year!:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Mice and Myn....:laugh: I totally want to read that now. (Mice and Men was depressing. Myn sounds much more lighthearted!)
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

I never understood he reason(s) for getting drunk on purpose. Most people make a *kitten* out of themselves and sometimes they live to regret it; so better you than me. I like and choose to keep my liver and pancreas healthy.

Happy New Year!:

*giant sucking sound*
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Happy New Year!:

Because sometimes, it is good to just get drunk. Some people have reasons, some people don't. I think it is okay as long as it isn't draining your bank account and you aren't letting it affect your health negatively. :)
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    lol....im not conceited how was this conceited.. and also haha u 2 ladies probably have no idea how life works u just been kept inside a little bubble ur entire lives... ur the types where the men come first before anything.. right?... listen girl with the short black hair.. u are VERY confrontational.. how old r u?... 35?... at what age will u grow up and accept everyone has different opinions?.. u dont have to attack everyone around u because u hate urself.. if anything be nice and nice things will happen to u.. its karma.. if ur feeding bad energy than that is what u will get back.. if i think this guy is a PIG than THATS MY OPINION.. i wasnt directing it to either of u... are u 2 ladies male?.. are u 2 ladies the ones who are saying u had sex with a clown and someone with no arm...? no?.. oh ok.. then stay out of it... :)
    i believe in girl power and i am sooooooo sick of hearing men disrespect woman.

You are the ANTITHESIS of "girl power". You were so quick to immediately start scorning, judging, and then mocking two other women for playing along with the joke. You even managed to get in a jab about their sexual priorities - nice. That's enlightened.

(To which this thread is. A joke. A tasteless one, sure, but a joke nonetheless.)

Someone who does that is NOT a friend to women. For the love of all that is holy - and Betty Freidan and Gloria Steinbeck and any woman who has ever fought for feminism - take your "girl power" and properly shove it up "your girl flower." I have no patience for women like you.

<3<3<3 Feminist friend for the win!!!!
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Gloria Stenbeck wrote "Of Mice and Myn". . I think. . maybe not.

LOLOLOLOL!!! BEST!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    *giant sucking sound*

Still waiting for that friend request...

x giggles .. he said sucking ...x

John Steinbeck btw
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    *giant sucking sound*

Still waiting for that friend request...

x giggles .. he said sucking ...x

John Steinbeck btw

Hum I don't know. Maybe she doesn't really like me . . .
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

So tell me what you want, what you really REALLY want.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Damn you..I just got a song stuck in my head that I haven't even thought about since I was in high school..*facedesk facedesk facedesk!*
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow, I don't come back for a while, then I come back and this has taken quite a turn. I was just coming back to ask a question about the clown. I wonder...did she taste "funny"? :P
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Damn you..I just got a song stuck in my head that I haven't even thought about since I was in high school..*facedesk facedesk facedesk!*

It was required given the material.
This discussion has been closed.