what's ur weight loss reward?

Options

Replies

• xoxostyle1
    Options
    My reward will be BEING HAPPY. 100% WITH MY BODY! Going to an amusement park and riding all the rides comfortably. (I had a horrible experience in HS where I went to this park and could not fit in one of this rides, this never happened before so now I will never do it again) lol But yeah going to an amusement park that has a water park also and riding all the rides in a cute little swim suit with a pretty flat belly and tone body!!!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    For breaking 200 (which I did this year) I am getting a tattoo. Overall, I think clothes definitely and being at one with my body and loving myself again! My goals are to run a 5K (doing tomorrow), running a marathon, and rock climbing.
  • skngn
    skngn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A day in spa and a pair of new jeans will be my rewards..
  • LernRach
    LernRach Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    So I think of things I need/want and then I tell myself I can only get them when I have lost a little weight. Like I need a new pair of trainers so I told myself when I lost 4 lbs I will get them. So it is not major things at all, but that way it just spurs me along the way.
    To be perfectly honest, I cant imagine ever getting to the goal so can't exactly plan what I am going to do...
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    My 2012 weight loss material reward was my new wardrobe of clothes! My 2013 material reward for fitness goals will be a new purse I have had my eye on!

But the energy and confidence from committing to a healthy lifestyle - priceless!!
  • Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I really want to get a family photo for our Christmas cards...the last few years I have only taken photos of the kids because I am so embarassed about how overweight I have become....
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Not being fat.

This x100

x another 100. That makes it x 10,000

This, pretty much. I know Im not overweight but I'm looking forward to being fit :0
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Mine was an overpriced swimsuit!..... a freakin' bikini, y'all!
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Not being fat.

EDIT: To be very clear, I'm not saying that with any judgement. It's a serious response.
    ^This
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting...and waiting and waiting....on getting a tattoo...when I hit my goal size... I'll get there....eventually...slooooww and steady....

but once I hit a previous size goal......I got piercings.. Maybe I should stick with less painful stuff? :laugh: :laugh:
  • miasapearl
    miasapearl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe. ^.^
  • erv5755
    erv5755 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my insurance company wont cancel my policy!!!
  • UncleRiotous
    Options
    Not being fat.

Another supporter of this (plus I'll be faster riding my bike).
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Not being fat.

EDIT: To be very clear, I'm not saying that with any judgement. It's a serious response.

I second this!
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    my reward will be feeling fabulous when I walk across the stage at my university graduation! and A MASSAGE!!! new dress, other clothes too!
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Definitely a new wardrobe. I haven't really bought any new clothes lately, except bras.
  • shorter term goals:

fit into my shiny jeans i wore when i was @ my "smallest" by my birthday. (july)

be able to run the 6 miles in an hour without dying towards the end.

not freak out about getting kicked off the rides at six flags because i'm too big. i will go on my birthday and not ask for help to get strapped into batman. I WILL FIT DAMN IT!!!

when i hit 200 i will get my kio tat... to represent the fact that i overcame my obstacles.

weight is only one of them, but it is the one i have the most control of :-)
  • I'm still waiting...and waiting and waiting....on getting a tattoo...when I hit my goal size... I'll get there....eventually...slooooww and steady....

but once I hit a previous size goal......I got piercings.. Maybe I should stick with less painful stuff? :laugh: :laugh:

but the pain is just a reminder of how hard it was to get there. for me anyways.. :-p
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    The biggest one for me right now is that if I can reach my goal (15 pounds) by May 2nd (wedding anniversary), then I can get a new dress to wear out to dinner for our anniversary!
  • Surreallia
    Options
    A wedding dress! Oh.. And due to my lack of god given *kitten*-ets, my fiance promised to buy me a bum when I reach my goal weight. :laugh: