Tattoo to symbolize weight loss?

Options

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I want to get CVXX (170 in Latin Numerals) tattooed somewhere... Not sure of a Font to use...

I like that idea! I had a laugh a few weeks ago when I realized I actually matched my drivers license....it's always been a slight fib :) That's the number I want!
  • SouthGippyGirl
    SouthGippyGirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great thread. I too have been considering this and am still unsure what or where I will get it. I'm going to wait till after my next tat (my daughters name) so hopefully by then I have lost lots more and might be a bit wiser as to what had worked for me. It will be my 5th tattoo.

Just got my daughters name on my wrist in November. See my ticker below.

I already have my sons name on my left inner wrist - a while ambigram. I want a matching pair ;) I love the ribbon that goes around on yours. Very sweet!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Just don't get a cherry tat on your belly cause if you gain weight it's gonna look like an apple

LMAO
  • LilRachelle
    Options
    I know someone who is getting a butterfly emerging from a cocoon on a branch, with flowers. It will signify weight loss for her and I think it's a beautiful idea.
  • adstar20
    adstar20 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I want to get CVXX (170 in Latin Numerals) tattooed somewhere... Not sure of a Font to use...

You may want to check that. I think it is CLXX (C - one hundred, L - fifty, XX - twenty).
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting my boys footprints going up my ribcage with their names...my husband has this on his arm and I have always planned on getting a matching one but couldn't decide where to put it...only 7 pounds to go and I will be down a total of 54 which was my original ultimate goal weight, I hope to do this by my birthday in February so that I can get it then...the last few pounds take forever it feels like....
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of putting my highest weight on my wrist so I could see it and never go back there again.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    If I ever get one it is going to be a full sized belly cover up. Got to be cheaper than plastic surgery and I had a kid by C-section. Most things will set themselves right when I'm at goal, but not everything. Now you've got me wanting one. Hm, what to get, what to get?

*Goes and checks out google images, comes back shaking head*

Okay, for sure nothing that cleverly portrays my bellybutton as a *kitten*! Good lord people, what were you thinking?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I love tats and I have always wanted to get like one but I'm scared of needles :(

I think though, that's a cool idea to get a tat to represent your success :)
  • randilious
    Options
    right now, My goal is to complete the tough mudder in Mi, in july!!!!! I plan on getting something to mark this accomplishment!!! I have four now, and just to let you know....once you get one, you get more!
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I like the lock and key idea.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

:angry:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

:angry:

It was going to be a No Fat Chicks image, but I didn't want to upset anyone.
  • matti07
    matti07 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i want a tattoo when i reach my goal but idk what yet
    Yup. That. Grateful for all the cool ideas, however!
  • matti07
    matti07 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I got my first ink to celebrate my first 50lbs. It's a triskele, symbolizing body, mind and spirit. It also stands for progress

That' s BRILLIANT. I love that.

Matti
  • amber1533
    amber1533 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wanna get MDXXXIII (1533) in some cool font behind my ear as a reward for reaching my goal of this year, but I am not getting one that specifically is like a reminder of my weight-loss.
  • garciabnm
    Options
    i really want to get a phoenix tattoo when i reach my goal. The phoenix represents a new begiining, or new life.. when i hit my goal i will have lost 150 lbs, and i think its justifed. only 20 lbs to go..i better start saving money
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I want to get a tattoo that half covers my moobs, so like when I am at a point were I can flex it can lift up. like a clam shell or a battle ship cannon, if I could figure it out, A bald eagle swooping then it reveals a fish in its talons. That would be epic my friends
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!