ladies.. what did u crave when you were pregnant?..

Options
1234568»

Replies

• smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Lucky Charms
    Apples with Carrots
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Mexican food, ice cream, shrimp and orange juice. Yes all in the same sitting!
  • CHARLIES150
    Options
    Hot dogs with sauerkraut, chilly, and mustard. (I havent ate red meat in over 19 years now). But they were good.:wink:
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    with my first - tuna and salad sandwiches and strawberry milk

and with all 3 - raw lemons eaten like oranges and plain potato chips. I would buy a bag of lemons and just munch on them with potato chips hahaha.

With all 3 the smell of cooking meat made me feel really ill and my first pregnancy also turned me off Mcdonalds for life lol

With my 2nd pregnancy, I craved lemons like mad, eating them just like you said! My midwife said I needed to take it easy on the lemons because it would destroy the enamel on my teeth. So my husband started keeping an eye on my lemon purchases/consumption. I'd offer to go to the store for him if he needed anything. Well, he found out that he needed to search the grocery bags when I returned, and take away the lemons. After a couple times of that, I'd start hiding lemons in my purse and pockets before going into the house. But he figured that out. Then I got "smart" and started leaving the lemons in the car, going out to get them when he wasn't around. But he eventually caught onto that, as well.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    As odd as it sounds... NOTHING.

I only gained 12lbs too during the whole pregnancy...
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    canadian bacon and saurkraut pizza
  • je551caDan13ls
    Options
    With my son it was bacon and mac-n-cheese..as a combo or seperate. I would want bacon with everything. Bacon and peanut butter, bacon with cereal...any time, any place.

With my daughter it was the Hostess waxy chocolate donuts. I didn't like them before, but I could eat the heck out of them after.

Not so weird really.
  • MavenMassage505
    Options
    ahh. but you remember taco cabana right. lol
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    With my daughter (now 5) I craved fried pickles with ranch dressing and chocolate ice cream in a waffle bowl with bananas, melted peanut butter, and chocolate syrup.

With my son (almost 3) I craved inn and out hamburger patties just the patty burnt!! they normally cook there patties for 3 mins i had them cook mine for 7 mins. 10 patties every day. thats all i wanted. Oh!! and ice tea with lemon non stop!
    haha when u were pregn with ur son that is strange lol.. u had them cook it 7 minutes hahaha!!! did they ever say like hey miss it will be burnt....? lol
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    With my daughter (now 5) I craved fried pickles with ranch dressing and chocolate ice cream in a waffle bowl with bananas, melted peanut butter, and chocolate syrup.

With my son (almost 3) I craved inn and out hamburger patties just the patty burnt!! they normally cook there patties for 3 mins i had them cook mine for 7 mins. 10 patties every day. thats all i wanted. Oh!! and ice tea with lemon non stop!
    i could just imagine the looks they gave u hehe ur funny
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Lemons, pickles, cool ranch Doritos, and sunkist soda lol I could eat them everyday
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Nothing strange for me. Meat, peanut butter, and margaritas when I was pregnant with the boys. Of course, no margaritas but I ate a lot of burgers and steak and PB by the spoonful.

With my girl...I craved Taco Bell (which I hate), oranges and all things sweet. The sweets and oranges sucked because I had GD with her so I couldn't partake much.