Options

Replies

• Missallison7691
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback guys! You're all making a lot of sense
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this for me, myself, and I. No need to have a partner to help motivate me...seeing the results is enough motivation. :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this for me, myself, and I. No need to have a partner to help motivate me...seeing the results is enough motivation. :)

werd to yo motha.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I'm single and I'm doing this for me and the family and maybe one day have a guy who will love me for me
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    It's easier, single. If you want to go to the gym or eat something, you just do it. You don't have to check and cross check with someone else that it's ok. In terms of motivation, you have the ultimate scenario for conquering your own self doubt, as the only person who's opinion matters, is yours. The only person who could naysay you, is you. Because there isn't anyone else there to hold you back or to influence your behavior.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Sex.

All the motivation I need
  • Lucy177
    Options
    You're not ugly at all!!!!

Some people don' t understand singleness. I tried to have a relationship many times but when it ended, it destroyed me. People's reaction is , " Ahh don' t worry, there is someone for you". However I feel liberated and free and proud to be single! I feel like a woman in the 50's who has been given the chance to have a independent life, a job and a home. Being able to do and see who you want to. I am so happy being single......it would take Keanu Reeves and a total unconditional love to rock my ship! It's probably fantasy - so I'll carry on doing what I' m doing. On the other hand I do believe that true love exists fo those clunky enough to have found it!

Keep calm and be healthy x
  • Lucy177
    Options
    Is that DIY ?
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I don't workout for anyone except myself. I want to be fit and healthy for me.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Because me being healthier and fit isn't about an SO..it's about me.
    /Thread
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    Its not about a SO for me....I work out and diet as hard as I do because I disgust myself.....and if I disgust myself I can't even think about what other people think. Because its not about them. Its about me being happy and healthy so I can be around when my daughter grows up.
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I'm not single and sometimes I wish I was. haha
  • dave_ham
    Options
    everytime i get in a relationship, i start gaining weight because i lose track of my gym goals and omg the increase in food intake. single me is motivated because i want it for myself.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I actually think it is easier to stay on track being single. I don't have to worry about a partner pressuring me either to work harder OR to not work as hard. I don't feel ashamed of what I eat or pressured to pick up their bad eating habits. I can do my own thing exactly how I want to. I'm a solo exerciser, too. I've never been drawn to the "gym buddy" idea. I just want to work out and get done without all the yip yap!
  • intrepidity
    Options
    I'm single. I don't think it has a correlation to my workouts. If anything I have more time and its a plus.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I'm confused-why should I need an SO to back me up in my weight loss goals? I am an adult who can make decisions for myself thanks.

This is just one of them. Ta da~
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    my motivation is to not be fat, slow and sick
  • R0asted
    R0asted Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Every girlfriend I've ever had has openly admitted to me that they hate me loosing weight as it makes them incredibly insecure. Women are insecure creatures for the most part. Luckily this doesn't effect me as I stay fit for myself.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Because I'm doing this for me not a SO. And I have to be happy with myself before I can be happy with someone else. so I'm perfectly ok with being single and working on improving myself.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I stayed motivated because I am single.
    Being single is motivation enough for me :p

this lol