Anyone else starting over again for 2013 ?

Options

Replies

• sparrowtlw
    Options
    I seem to always start over. Thank God every day is a new day. I plan to diet one day at a time, that is how I live and if I mess up one day the next day is a new day, go again. Good Luck to all!! Happy New
    Year.
  • tnpxx94
    tnpxx94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've had it with my current life style. I've tried to change so many times and ended up reverting back my old ways. This time around though I'm determined. I can't continue to let myself gain weight at the pace I have and I need to change my lift. 13 is my lucky number so I really feel like 2013 is the year for me to just finally do it and never look back. Feel free to add me!
  • Mist48
    Options
    Heck yessss!!! I just dropped Weight Watchers and am going to go full force with this! Downloaded the app and am excited to get back to myself! I have worked out in over a year... annnnnd don't worry I eat as if I am 21 when i am not! lol

BTW - I am about 30 lbs heavier ( and gaining) than my profile pic - I just wanted to encourage myself to get back to where I was... you know?

When I have a minute I promise to post some more current pictures because I think it is also motivating to compare the before and afters... :-)
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I am! I began a few days ago. after all as someone said why wait till the New Year and start now? so I did
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again beginning today (since it's the beginning of the week). I lost 2 years ago & have gained almost all of it back! Time to get back to work! Happy New Year & New Beginning's to everyone!
  • sanaulty
    sanaulty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am resetting myself up in myfitnesspal and as I am turning 60 this year, I am going to make better use of the gym I am paying for here at work. I see that they have workout monitors that hook up to fitness pal has anyone tried any of them and know which one is good to use. I will be doing treadmill, free weights and machine weights, both cardio and strengthing. :heart:
  • punyhuman
    Options
    Oh yes the winter holidays were havoc. Need to reset and get crackin!
  • ElaineBak
    Options
    I too am starting over. I wasn't as committed in 2012 as I needed to be so my progress was almost non-existent. I'd lose a couple pounds then gain 1 back. And so it went ...on and on...so at the end of 2012 I was down a total of 4 pounds. 2013 is the year I am going to release all my excess weight and I am excited to get started! Let's make 2013 the year we achieve our health goals!
  • txwildfire
    Options
    Yep, starting over as well....except that I started today :)

Good luck to everyone!!!
  • awolmom
    Options
    Good job! Looks like you will reach your goal this year for sure.
  • aubreebudd
    aubreebudd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I am in! I started dieting last jan. and lost 40 lbs for my wedding in june... but now that the wedding is over, im back up and i am very disappointed in myself! so here's to 2013 for a clean slate and a chance to start over and lose even more then 2012!!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm not starting over..I'm taking it to the next level. 2012 was a decent year, and 2013 is shaping up to be bigger and better.

This!!! I'm looking to continue the good fight and be faster, stronger, and maybe slimmer for 2013!
  • DOMTIA1012
    DOMTIA1012 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for the new year. I am taking this an an opportunity to start my life over again.
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I need to start fresh. I gained 30+ lbs from taking anti-depressants last year on top of already trying to lose weight. I've been dieting this week, but tomorrow I will start an exercise routine. Most people give up their goals after a couple weeks, so hopefully we keep going.
  • kimmy101393
    Options
    I am also starting over this new year! I had surgery last march on my knee and gained a TON of unwanted weight back. I hope to lose all of it plus more. And good luck to everyone trying to as well! You have my support :)
  • BobbieJoDever
    Options
    I am starting over tomorrow as well. I have lost 30 pounds this year and kept it off, but I am ready to amp it up and work harder. Losing weight takes a lot of commitment and I need to stay motivated. If anyone needs a buddy I do too :)
  • aaworm
    Options
    New to this site and looking forward a healthier me in 2013!

:smile:
  • cherjl
    cherjl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also plan to start over beginning tomorrow. For Catholics this is the year of Faith and I want to carry that over to this also. I want to have Fath that through Christ I can do all things, including lose all of this exta person I am carrying around with me
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over; I gained half of what I lost :indifferent: I started working out this past Friday. Here's to a new year everyone!
  • bekahmae1279
    Options
    gained a lot of unhealthy weight over the past two years. want to get it of and back to a healthy stage. Goal is 121. :)