Anyone else starting over again for 2013 ?

Options

Replies

• blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    why yes Yes I am!! :) good luck everyone!
  • mdspencer_uk
    Options
    Not quite "starting again", but looking to focus more on shaping up a bit rather than losing weight. Good luck to all in 2013.
  • tumblindice
    tumblindice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best Karen!
  • mljackso_mikey
    mljackso_mikey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, Add me to the list. What are the lyrics to that song .... "Starting All Over Again, It's going to be rough, But, We going to make it"!! Looking forward to meeting new friends here and being encouraged.
  • ageneva
    Options
    Lost 5 kilos in december and gained 2.5 over the Christmas week......... so yep I have started agian as well, the aim is weighing 75 by May and keeping it off! am a serial yoyo-er.....

Good luck everyone
  • calman803
    calman803 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am learning from my mistakes... looking at the mistakes as one thing closer to doing the right thing. One day at a time, one pound at a time. The day I stopped tracking my food, is the day I started gaining my wieght...
    Enough said...off to exercise, how about you!?
  • maggie027
    maggie027 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YES!

I'm here and ready to kick some pounds to the curb!

One day at a time, here we go...
  • NataIiePierce
    Options
    I had a bad injury a while back and I just got the ok from my doctors and physical therepists that Im allowed to workout again. I am ready to work hard to get my endurance back and to have toned arms and legs. I know its a long ways off before Im happy with myself again, but Im ready to fight for it.
  • flab2steel
    Options
    I'm starting over again. I joined a while back and lost weight but slacked off this past year. I need to get back on a routine. MFP was nice to have with great people with great stories as you can read and see results. We really motivated and inspired each other. I'm on here looking for that again. Feel free to add me for a friend and support. >>>>>here's to a better New Year!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I think thats the one nice thing about trying to live a healthier life everyday as long as you are a live you have the chance to start over and do better. Count me in.
  • eieiomama
    eieiomama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over as well. A nice fresh start for the new year. Go us!! :):smile:
  • jackswife1207
    jackswife1207 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over. I'm so sick of the up and down weight and feeling crappy! Also my clothes have gotten really tight and refuse to buy bigger ones. I need to make this year the time that sticks!
  • DefConJen
    Options
    Me too. To coin a phrase... Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    For me, there is no starting over, there is only continuing.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Sadly, yes. Got on the scale this morning for the first time in a long time. I thought maybe the Earth's gravitational pull had gotten stronger or something, couldn't figure out what else could have caused such a high number....
    Not sure how I managed to run almost 1500 miles last year and still put on 20 pounds. Oh yeah, it's all the crap I ate. Eating was spiraling out of control. And, every couple of days I'd say one of two things - "This is the last ____ (enter crap food in here) I'm eating." or "I just ran 20 miles, I can eat whatever the heck I want." I lied to myself through the past year - time to be honest and realize that while I do burn a lot of calories from running, it's nowhere near what I took in.
    Back on track today.
  • MiaKay330
    Options
    me too! Need help!
  • jackswife1207
    jackswife1207 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    How do you reset your weight and goals on the website?
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too..............happy to help......
  • bambee2013
    bambee2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am starting again. Not as a resolution, but just to stop the insanity. My muffin top is back.
    Anybody want to be my buddy?
  • dolphinlovervb21
    Options
    Starting back up on the 7th!!