everyne says " eat more to loose weight " bs ??

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I see today i will be under again....not sire what to fill up on if im under...I know I would like it to be ice cream :).....I now the pretzles at night are probably not good

Nothing wrong with eating ice cream or prezels if you want them at any time of day or night especially when you have 1720 calories spare to eat today. Please see a doctor about your fear of food.
  • liftingheavy1
    Options
    I love all the experts and the terms go see a doctor, unhealthy relationships with food, they all keep recycling the same terms they hear and act like they really care about your health when really they just want to puff them self up to be these experts, it is sad we are worried about over eating when other people in other countries cant even get enough food do what works for you sir and you should be good to go.
  • cvcman
    cvcman Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I love all the experts and the terms go see a doctor, unhealthy relationships with food, they all keep recycling the same terms they hear and act like they really care about your health when really they just want to puff them self up to be these experts, it is sad we are worried about over eating when other people in other countries cant even get enough food do what works for you sir and you should be good to go.

Lol fear of food...I have no fear of food I LOVE food but...I know and I see if I over eat I gain weight ! I dont believe the exercise burned cals on here either...If I bike 20 miles it has me burning more cals then running 5 miles...they seem about equal to me but oh well..
    I appreciate everyones insight
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

Lol fear of food...I have no fear of food I LOVE food but...I know and I see if I over eat I gain weight ! I dont believe the exercise burned cals on here either...If I bike 20 miles it has me burning more cals then running 5 miles...they seem about equal to me but oh well..

If your goal is around 3000 or more and you ate 1300 approximately how can you think that is healthy? Sorry. I will not say a word anymore. Bye. Wishing you well.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Options
    you don't gain two pounds of fat over night. you would have to eat 7,000 calories to do that!
  • cvcman
    cvcman Posts: 438 Member
    Options

If your goal is around 3000 or more and you ate 1300 approximately how can you think that is healthy? Sorry. I will not say a word anymore. Bye. Wishing you well.

That 3000 goal is wacked ! No way I should be eating 3000 cals