First day of 2013!! What was your first workout?!!

Options

Replies

• zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Pouring mimosas and lifting the glass.

my perfect workout! I say its good to do it 3/4 day a week...minimum 5 reps :p
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I walked today. It was great
  • jking245
    jking245 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout on XBox, since my running shoes have holes everywhere in them and snow is everywhere outside. New shoes tomorrow hopefully!
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Stronglifts 5x5 session, so squats (335), deadlift (335), and OHP (120)
    Followed that up with a 16:30 2-mile run on the dreadmill. I hate winter :(

ETA: did 5x5 of 25lb weighted dips too
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I worked out hard yesterday and got some walking in last night too (because I'm too cheap to pay for parking), so I took it easy today. Just alternating walking and running for 40-ish minutes.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I did 2 Turbo Jam routines! Cardio Party 1 and Punch, Kick, and JAM! i hope i can keep up my exercise every day! :-)
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Elliptical... 30 mins at 730am!
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Strength training, lat pull downs(wide and narrow) seated rows (wide and narrow) barbell rows, dead lifts got a personal best 450lbs
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I went on an hour long hike today - enjoying my time off and the awesome weather here in Phoenix.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Rolling out of bed and making myself walk down the stairs to the PC to the tune of Ow...Ow...Ow...

Arthritis...Gotta love it. NOT!
  • tallvanurse
    tallvanurse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Legs, a couple ab sets and finished with 22 minutes on the bike at Planet Fitness.
  • kittyann76
    kittyann76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did a workout video from the biggest loser for 30 mins and then elliptical for 20min and another 20 mins of sparring...Great workout!! Need to lose 25 lbs by the end of March:)
  • LJ728
    LJ728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    yoga x .... not my fave :yawn:
  • DayoUDaShit
    DayoUDaShit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I decided to do 30 minutes of running up and down the stairs! Woot!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    5-1/2 mile trail run (13 degrees outside and could not feel my body when done). Followed by a 1-1/2 mile afternoon run on treadmill (MUCH warmer). LOL.
  • Took the puppy for a walk outside despite the cold!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    21 mins on the elliptical and then lifted lower body for about an hour and a 15 mins.

With all the extra people in the gym it was soo hot. It looked like I had poured a cup of water on my head by the time I was getting off to lift.
  • whytewytch
    Options
    Added a bit onto my usual workout--10 minutes of warming up with stretches, sit ups, push ups, etc, then 40 minutes on the treadmill, working up from 2.6 to 3.6, then back down. My bum knee started acting up as I was cooling down, but I managed to finish! Managed to not gain any weight over the holidays, but not lose any, either. Hoping tomorrow sees the scale dip just a bit again. :smile:
  • leslie4302
    leslie4302 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    55 minute turbo fire workout- and took down all my Christmas decorations. That in itself was a workout! :)
  • jfaubiontx
    jfaubiontx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Played disc golf with friends this morning.