First day of 2013!! What was your first workout?!!

Replies

• nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    ran 3.5 miles in 42 minutes!!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    5.3 mile run on dreadmill(too cold outside) Triathlon training here I come! *fist pump*
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Went on a beatiful 4.7 mile snow filled hike with my hiking club. Shoveled snow for about 40 minutes...
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    This makes me guilty :grumble:
  • insanity day 1!
  • 3 Miles with Leslie Sansone & 20 minutes jump roping
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Thirty or so minutes of weight training (biceps and back), followed by thirty minutes on the treadmill at 3-3.5 mph, with the incline on 9-10. I had planned to go longer on the treadmill, but I'm getting over a cold, and decided that was good for today.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    ChaLean Extreme Push Circuit 1
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Completed Tapout XT Strength & Force Upper + Tapout XT Ultimate Abs.

8488541.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ironmanwannabe
    ironmanwannabe Posts: 81 Member
    5 mile run in just less than 45 mins.
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    I started off by spending some time on the bike while reading some of my book and waiting until I could damper the woodstove down. Then I did day 8 level 3 of the 30DS.:smile:

( I have to get rid of the extra weight I put on over the holidays. I must say, I really enjoyed eating other peoples cooking though.)
  • Christabelle79
    Christabelle79 Posts: 80 Member
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Level 1! Then I played 5 games of Wii tennis with my son.
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    20 minutes (6.57 miles) on a cybex bike then 40 minutes arms /shoulders in the weight room followed by 100 crunched.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Started off 2013 with a rest day lol
  • 30 minutes of cycling through the city. Legs hurt, but that was kinda the point :-)
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Wow! I'm seeing some great workouts, great future plans, great days of rest lol. I love the first of the year!! Some of the best inspiration comes out!!
  • lisforlaurenn
    lisforlaurenn Posts: 28 Member
    An hour of strength training with my trainer and the 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    My real workout was about 4.6 miles on the treadmill, and about 40 minutes of strength training DVDs (abs, buns, arms, stretch)! And, I was also much more active than a normal day off...moved decorations back to attic, vacuumed the sofa, changed sheets, washed/dried/folded/put away several heavy loads of laundry (bedding, blankets, etc.), cleaned out the fridge, etc.
  • wesley0420
    wesley0420 Posts: 6 Member
    Great Abs Guaranteed! Way to have a mid-90s work-out flashback.
  • CrackedMojo
    CrackedMojo Posts: 15 Member
    I was going to start that '30 Day Shred', but instead I used 'Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012' (yesterday spent the day rearranging furniture to support Kinect). YSFE2012 surprised me and gave me a great workout.