First day of 2013!! What was your first workout?!!

Options

Replies

• ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    walked 1 mile with Leslie Sansone
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I had my first personal training session... He kicked my *kitten*, but it was awesome!
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    i did my back workout today . set some new PRs. and i did 25 minutes on the elliptical. Burned 900 calories per HRM!!
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    P90X Plyometrics...
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    My first workout of the year was getting out of bed with a serious hangover after 3 hours sleep...it was a massive effort that must have burned like a million calories. lol

Seriously though, I danced from 12:01am - 2:00am so I guess I already did workout today. Now, time for a nap. Happy new year everyone!:happy:
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    i rocked it! 45 minutes of cardio followed by half an hour of shoulder work out.
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Went on a 2 mile hike with my hubby♥
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I hit chest, shoulders, and triceps - not much for any new personal bests, but I also threw in 20 minutes on the elliptical, probably my highest intensity run yet ^_^
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire Core 20 & Turbo Fire HIIT 15 :)
  • torrini
    torrini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Cardio 1 from Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution :) I wanted do go for a walk too but it's too slippery outside :I
  • crazyboutducks
    crazyboutducks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    stacked wood and cleared brush for 45 minutes. Great to be outdoors cold but invigorating!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    well im in california, so its still kinda early here! its 2pm, and ive only been awake for about 30 minutes... (i had a late night last night, plus i woke up this morning with a nasty cold!!!) however, im waiting for my husband to bring me my breaktfast, then im going to get up, get dressed, and get my butt to the gym!!! im still super sore from yesterday because i tried some new floor excercises while i was there yesterday, that kicked my butt so bad i feel like i was in a car accident! so, ill be doing 45 minutes cardio, 30 minutes of lifting, and maybe only 5-10 minutes of those floor excercises that i did yesterday...
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    5 mile run in the crisp winter air .. glorious.
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    I swam 20 laps. Not a lot, but I haven't swum in a long time, and I hit the weights pretty hard yesterday.
  • mscarr51
    mscarr51 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    did 1 hour strength training. and 1 hour on the treadmill :smile: felt sooooo good:blushing: plan to keep this up.:glasses:
  • jenbenefit
    jenbenefit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    It's really motivating reading these, now matter how big or small the accomplishment.

I started the day with an hours walk. Then tonight I thought "Is this really how I want to start the new year?" and just did day1 of the 30 day shred and 8 minute abs afterwards. Much better!
  • mscarr51
    mscarr51 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    planet fitness the way to go:wink:
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Insanity Max Interval Sports Training. I wanted to run, but the rain kept me inside today. No complaints though...I was dry, save for sweat, and burned 425 calories.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    P90X Plyometrics...

ditto

hot foot kinda sucks
  • CO_Jazz
    Options
    Jazzercise 90 minute Super Session