should I order a pizza?

123457»

Replies

• CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 256 Member
    People! This is a trick question! There are no cons to ordering pizza!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    People! This is a trick question! There are no cons to ordering pizza!

no fair looking at the back of the textbook for the answer. :angry:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Yes always order pizza!
  • Go ahead! Don't deprive yourself of things you love, as long as it fits within your daily calorie goal. Order your pizza, log your calories and just eat 1 or 2 slices, as opposed to the whole pie. I eat pizza every couple of weeks, and it hasn't hindered my weight loss efforts one bit.

Make sure you drink lots of water, as the sodium can contribute to water retention.

a man...1 or 2 slices? eerrrrr?!?! ::Scratches head::
  • pizza is always the answer.

so yes
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Any way you can order just one or two slices?? If i ordered a whole pizza I can just eat 1 slice, usually do. My problem? What to do with the rest? I LOVE cold pizza & coffee in the mornings, & eventually the whole pizza would be gone ( Not Good ):noway:
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Depends, which is more important... your weight loss goal or the 20 min pleasure of eating a pizza.

Treat yourself sometimes
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Depends, which is more important... your weight loss goal or the 20 min pleasure of eating a pizza.

Treat yourself sometimes

I think it is obvious: PIZZA!!!
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Any way you can order just one or two slices?? If i ordered a whole pizza I can just eat 1 slice, usually do. My problem? What to do with the rest? I LOVE cold pizza & coffee in the mornings, & eventually the whole pizza would be gone ( Not Good ):noway:
    Exactly...invite some friends over? Make it a pizza party
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Not sure if this is a pro or a con in your world of decision?

Public Schools consider Pizza a vegetable... I think that's a big CON!:noway:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    Exactly...invite some friends over? Make it a pizza party

for a pizza party, how many of these should i get? 1 per person?? or is that not enough???

biggest-pizza_1997770i.jpg
  • gleechick609
    gleechick609 Posts: 544 Member
    I eat pizza 2-3 times a week. Go for it dude!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member

biggest-pizza_1997770i.jpg

HO-LEEE SHEET..... Where do I find this?