Ladies w/ 100 Pounds To Lose

Options
123457»

Replies

• karilarsen509
    Options
    I could certainly use the motivation as well ladies. I am 5'6" and started out at 250lbs my goal is 150lbs. I signed up for a gym membership at the end of Feburary as well as a personal trainer and lost 10 pounds. However I have had to drop the trainer due to financial issues and have found it hard to stay motivated without having to check in with someone. I think my biggest issues are just getting myself up to excercise and the fact that I am a major stress eater.
  • michielee
    michielee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I am 33 years old, 5'9" and started out a few weeks ago at 270 pounds. My goal is to get down to at least 170. I am in my second week of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. I am not following her diet plan exactly but I am religiously doing her exercise DVDs :). While my family, boyfriend adn friends are being supportive, none of them are in the same boat and can't understand what exactly I am going through. I would love to be able to talk to other ladies in my position. I definitely could use the support and motivation! If anyone would like to add me as friend that would be great :happy:
  • CrimsonW1
    Options
    I just started yesterday so I'm still adjusting. I'm 41, a short 5'1". starting weight 216, my short term goal is 200 by the end of May and my ultimate goal is 125-130. I have around 86 to 96 lbs to lose.

About a year ago I found out I was insulin resistant so I started trying to get my weight under control and lost about 35 lbs. I don't know why I stopped but I gained all but 1 lb back. Here's to making the 2nd time around stick.
  • ItsFinallyHappening
    ItsFinallyHappening Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi, my Starting weight 302, current weight 288, goal weight 160 Would like you to add friend me and join my my support team.
    I am going to need a lot of help to make this happen!!!
  • cathe10
    Options
    Love your story! I'm trying to get motivated! Lol I'm 230 and have lost 20 so another 80...will get me to 150...I'm 5'9 so 150 looks good on me but before my Hysterectomy and after 3kids I weighted 134 with no help. so, at 48 I'm getting serious for the first time...my goal is by 50 I'll be at my best healthy weight! I'll be 49 this December. Let's support one another! P.s. Where can I find me a Ticker?