Any gamers out there?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    Hi there ! I am a big fan of video games, especially mmorpgs ! This is my favorite genre. Right now I am playing Archeage, it's a really nice game with a boundless world. You can do everything you want in that game, it almost has no end. Does anyone want to joing me? It would be really nice to play a mmorpg with someone. Also, if you don't like this certain game, we can play any other free mmorpg from yourmoneygeek.com. You are free to choose the game you like!

While I like the game play style of ArchAge (that first person camera style where the camera follows mouse movements that are so popular in the newer games makes me motion sick and I can't play that style, which is obviously limiting the game I can play). Anyway, I wasn't a fan of the rules of ArchAge. Though I only tried it way back when it was introduced; perhaps some of that has changed? For instance: the idea that players could steal crafting items from other players, especially if they leave it going while they are away from their PC. I didn't like the incredibly long time it took to grow things, etc, and it was really angering to come back and find someone had stolen my items. That and prisoners in jail could bribe their way out.....

But like I said, its been a very, very long time since I even looked at it; I'm sure things have changed massively in that time.