Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm a MMO addict, I confess. The Secret World is my current addiction of choice. Trying to cut back some MMO time in front of the computer and swap it for Kinect time on the XBox.
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me! I love COD, anything nintendo... especially Zelda. Right now i'm re-playing through the Fallout games, trying to get all the missions completed.

Favorite game series of all time has gotta be Bioshock <3<3<3<3 that game
    and the Hitman games.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Wow.... 7 pages and no love for Dungons and Dragons Online??? You WOW players are missing out! If you enjoy DnD, yo owe it to yourself to check out DDO. Free to Play and some great old school DnD character generation. It uses 3.5 rules and set in Eberron (kinda Steam-Punk type setting).

I play on Ghallandra
    Main Charater is Cristyle Sunn (The super awesome halfling mega-monk!)

Hit me up if you play.

I have played DDO and I actually loved it. The only reason I don't play it more now is I am a DM for a table top D&D game and I am really pouring myself in to it. One day in the future I may just try starting some DDO again. It seemed pretty fun for the short time I did play it.
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    i did not read all the threads so if GOG.com was mentioned already I apologize. I am long time gamer, earlier consoles and pc.
    Gog.com has a lot of old time pc games that drm free for cheap. I own quite a few of them, mostly RPG's but a few shooters and adventure games as well. Check it out, they also run weekly specials.
  • oliviabog
    Options
    Gaming since I was about 10. Into large variety of games. Recently completed Far Cry 3 (twice), The Witcher 2, all the fps that come out, forza. My partner and I love to play games together to chill out when work is done and kids are in bed! Yep, bit of a geek too :)

Add me fellow geeks, would love some more support on here. 46 lbs down but the last stone is being stubborn...
  • oliviabog
    Options
    The mass effect games were some of the best games I've ever played! :)
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Wow.... 7 pages and no love for Dungons and Dragons Online??? You WOW players are missing out! If you enjoy DnD, yo owe it to yourself to check out DDO. Free to Play and some great old school DnD character generation. It uses 3.5 rules and set in Eberron (kinda Steam-Punk type setting).

I play on Ghallandra
    Main Charater is Cristyle Sunn (The super awesome halfling mega-monk!)

Hit me up if you play.

I have played DDO and I actually loved it. The only reason I don't play it more now is I am a DM for a table top D&D game and I am really pouring myself in to it. One day in the future I may just try starting some DDO again. It seemed pretty fun for the short time I did play it.

Its defiantly time to come back. We now have access to a whole new world. Neverwinter has come to DDO. We get to explore the Underdark and all the drow cites. Its a pretty decent add on to the game.
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am a hardcore PS3 gamer.. It's the reason I put on so much weight lol!

I am a huge Battlefield 3 player and can't wait till Crysis 3 and Tomb Raider come out!
  • nezsorou
    Options
    tumblr_lna3vz8ZZ41qh5dico1_500.jpg
  • JessikaBlayne
    Options
    im definatly a gamer.
    N64, playstation, playstation2 and 3, xbox, game cube, wii, wiiU,PC, game boy, you name it i probably have it.
    Feel free to add me (:
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Not a hardcore gamer, but I love to play. Currently playing through the God of War series, with some Batman Arkham Asylum thrown in. Sims 3 on the PC too.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the new Bioshock Infinite coming out - it looks pretty damn good! not quite sure what other games this year look good - the new Tomb raider looks different, and they are having a multiplayer mode too. Not quite sure how that'll work out but hey ho!

I wish i could get into gaming again - i keep up with the latest news etc.... but just don't get a chance to play with a 2yr old daughter and a 2month old son! finding time to do gaming is kinda difficult. especially since our 2nd Xbox is away and my OH is on the other Xbox most nights haha.

OH, just remembered - Ni No Kuni is one i need to buy for the ps3. A must for anyone that likes studio Ghibli ;) and RPGs
  • arrexu
    arrexu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How wonderful to find a thread already asking where the gamers are on MFP. :D I enjoy playing video games, although I struggle to find the time sometimes. I recently "beat" Pokemon Black and am now running around Unova with the National PokeDex looking for ALL OF THE POKEMON. O_O

I also really enjoy the Legend of Zelda franchise, as well as RPGs such as Final Fantasy, Xenosaga, Breath of Fire, etc. Also would love to explore first person shooters some day as well!

I'm also excited about going to PAX East 2013... anyone here that will be in attendance? :D (and I apologize if that question has already come up in this thread, I haven't gone through all 7 pages yet!) Anyways, feel free to add me as a friend as I am always looking for more on this website. ^_^
  • Flyersteve18
    Flyersteve18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh!!! I play pretty much everything. Into Path of Exile, WarZ/DayZ, and Firefall right now. Love my MMOs :D
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    "Recovering WoW Addict" here, lol. After 6 years of easily playing 40-60 hours a week (on top of working full time), it just stopped being fun. I won't say WoW contributed to my current state, but it did me no favors either. I still have it installed on my computer, so there is always the reality of going back (because I am a completionist!!! I want to have the lame-o excuse of having one of each class at level 90!), but I have MFP "quests" to attend to ;) Maybe if and when I do return, I can be one of those hot gamer chicks with a YouTube channel... j/k

So, without WoW... I still play a fair bit of Wii Just Dance and Zumba.
  • TheMolloy
    TheMolloy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Gamer here, through and through !

Grew up being a hardcore PC gamer ... Then did the whole PS / PS2 thing ... then the xbox thing ... then back to the PC thing ... then the PS3 thing and lately, the xbox360 thing !

Link to my Raptr profile if anyone is keen !

http://raptr.com/WetMolloy/wall?client_mode=1&client=1&utm_source=client_main&utm_medium=raptrclient&utm_campaign=unknown

Last year was when I started on the 360, was earning decent Gamerscore ... one of my mates was all like "Ive got the best Gamerscore on my friends list, im awesome" ... So ... i decided to knock him off of his perch. In 8 months, I earned 53,000 Gamerscore and knocked him down to size :P Not really ... it turned out to be a pretty awesome joke. And it still is !

Anyway ... be awesome to get some more gamer friends on here, so feel free to add !

Mad for ALL types of games ... RPG's, shooters, adventure, puzzle, action, racing, hack n slash etc etc ... but dont really get off on sports games. Meh, not for me !

Cheers all !
  • xxanishxx
    xxanishxx Posts: 212
    Options
    bejeweld all day errday brahhh
  • skamnorth
    skamnorth Posts: 43
    Options
    Yep. But really trying to stay away from my beloved PC and be more active :)
  • jjsavoh
    jjsavoh Posts: 135 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Keep the thread alive!

I used to play a lot more, but I've been hitting it in light doses now. Action, RPGs, the occasional shooter or platformer, and random stuff here and there. Mostly play on PC (gotta love those free games form Epic's store!), but play Switch here and there. Games that I've played over the last several months were The Witcher 3, DOOM, and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.
  • Pawshalonestar
    Pawshalonestar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Joined the PC master race back in late 2018 to escape the console wars but unfortunately there are a few titles that aren't coming to PC that keep me tied to my PS4. My guild is taking a breaking from WOW at the moment so we are all in MHW and Animal Crossing.